Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Question client_surface.dat

Hi
    Can anybody, upload "client_surface.dat" file ? Iv got problem with installing the game. That file is corrupted. I`v checked other topics but there are two ways to solwe it. First is to download client one more time... I dont have time for that, it`s 10 GB... I thought that if i download it from official site it will be good. Other way is to ignore corrupted file and after installation copy it to game foledr. So i beg You Pleaze upload "client_surface.dat" and link it here.

Re: client_surface.dat

Zitat Zitat von teiteoer Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi
    Can anybody, upload "client_surface.dat" file ? Iv got problem with installing the game. That file is corrupted. I`v checked other topics but there are two ways to solwe it. First is to download client one more time... I dont have time for that, it`s 10 GB... I thought that if i download it from official site it will be good. Other way is to ignore corrupted file and after installation copy it to game foledr. So i beg You Pleaze upload "client_surface.dat" and link it here.
    im having the same problem .. i wonder if any1 please please please upload that file nd link it so we can download it !

Im experiencing the same problem but that file takes up, I estimate, 25-33% of the entire install so Im just gonna redownload it. It better be fixed or someone needs to be a sport and upload it. I have alot of faith in turbine though.

Do you have problems with starting the launcher after the installation? It should automatically check for missing files and download the right ones.
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips