Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 33 von 33

Cool Looking for a new kin

Hello there,
    I'm looking for a new kin that fits my play style and is also willing to accept a few of my friends. I am a mature gamer that has been doing this for several years, about 3yrs or so with LOTRO and a few more before that with another game.

I've been in a few other kins on the server but it seems like they have not been the right fit. Lots of great people and I can't complain about that but recently a serious lack of any participation, sometimes it seems like I am the only one on.

As a player I have 4 characters at 75 (Guardian, Minstrel, RK and Burglar) and several more on their way up. My friend has one 75 and 4 others about to hit 75. We've spent the vast majority of our time questing and the occasional skirmish but sadly don't have any real experience in instances at any level.

What I'm looking for is a kin that is more active and willing to help where needed, obviously I would be more than happy to return that help. I have all the crafting professions to Westfold and have lots of extra mats.

Just to be clear I'm not looking for gear but rather to experience more of the game and see some new content, heck I'd be more than happy to go back and run stuff from Moria or before as I've never really seen it.

Thanks for the consideration

V/r
    Hurlin

Hurlin,

We'd love to have you. I'm logging in right now and will be on Trindal for a few hours if you'd like to chat ingame. Otherwise, put a shout out in LFF and one of my officers will contact you.

Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Thanks for the reply, I'll be on tonight (Jul 3) and will hopefully see you on.

Cheers
    Hurlin

looking to join

Tried to catch someone online last night. did put an ap in on the website. Hope to catch someone tonight.

Regards
    Zenswift

Zitat Zitat von JecLeblanc Beitrag anzeigen
    Tried to catch someone online last night. did put an ap in on the website. Hope to catch someone tonight.

Regards
    Zenswift
    I will be on Trinitie from about 7pmEST to 8:30 or so.

Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

As we move towards Update 10, ASF is still as active as ever. We are running end game content each weekend and would love to have you no matter your level.

Keep a look out for us in GLFF in the coming weeks. We have some exciting ideas to bring to Nimrodel and would love to include you.

Details coming soon in the General forums.

Happy Hunting to all!

Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

I hope this summer is finding you all having fun and enjoying the sun! Please keep us in mind for your LOTRO playtime as we are always recruiting new and interesting people.

We currently have a great crew from all parts of the world and would love to have more join us as we plow through quests, instances, raids, and pvmp.

Our Summer Party will be upon us the end of this month and there's no better time to join and see what our kinship has to offer.

Trin
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Hope all is well in your world of Middle Earth! I just wanted to remind people that we are a casual kinship that is always recruiting.

Couple of things you should know about us:

1) We will NEVER charge a fee for membership.
    2) We do raid on the weekends.
    3) We have FREE quarterly events/festivals with a number of fun activities.
    4) We often have scheduled instances/raids through the week for any number of levels.
    Note: We - on occasion - ask for donations for festivals. These are given out as prizes to the kinship member(s) who win the activities. We have a separate character account that houses YOUR kinship bank. Many items are available - free - to you as a member (membership takes a 30 day recruitment period) upon request. This includes class quest items, potions, recipes, legendary items, etc.
    5) We have the highest level crafters available to you at all times to create that fabulous gear you've been after - simply provide the mats to the member and they will craft it for you.
    6) You WILL have a kinship full of mature and fun people to help aid you, guide you and chat with you in all time zones.

All Shall Fade is funded by donations only and we have a generous crew. Any real money that is needed for vent & the website is paid for by donations and/or me - Trindal/Trinitie so you never have to worry about paying a dime - either in game or real money if you don't wish to.

Have a great day and we will always look forward to meeting new people and welcoming new members.

Trindal/Trinitie
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Trindal
    Leader
    All Shall Fade
    Nimrodel

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2