Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 5 von 7 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 101 bis 125 von 161

Re: ABC Player for LotRO

Zitat Zitat von Digero Beitrag anzeigen
    That option should only get enabled if you check the box in the warning dialog or select it in the menu. If it's getting enabled otherwise, then that's a bug. I haven't seen that myself or heard anyone else mention it -- is it possible you accidentally checked the box in the warning dialog?
    Not this time. Because I've been caught off guard by this before when I didn't even realize the option was there. Now I know for certain I purposely left it unchecked.

Also, the lotro-specific error checking isn't perfect, there may still be some files that don't have errors in ABC Player, but won't play ingame.
    Actually, I've found a couple of examples where ABC player says there's an error but the song plays fine in game. Nothing the other way around yet.
    [URL="https://sarahmccabemythopoet.wordpress.com/"][COLOR=#b22222]Falling Toward Mythopoesis[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ffd700]~[/COLOR] My personal blog.

[URL="https://lotromusic.wordpress.com/"][COLOR=#008080]LOTRO Music[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ffd700]~[/COLOR] ABCs, guides and resources for the compleat LOTRO musician.

Zitat Zitat von Fionnuala Beitrag anzeigen
    Digero, does abc player automatically default to having "Ignore LOTRO-specific errors" checked whenever it encounters a LOTRO specific error? Or does it just automatically default to being checked whenever you reopen the program? Because I know I have turned it off in the past (even though I never actually turned it on) but just now encountered a song that had a LOTRO specific error and inexplicably that option was checked so the error wasn't caught until we were attempting to play it in game.
    That option should only get enabled if you check the box in the warning dialog or select it in the menu. If it's getting enabled otherwise, then that's a bug. I haven't seen that myself or heard anyone else mention it -- is it possible you accidentally checked the box in the warning dialog?
    Unable to reproduce this error/bug on my end. Seems to work fine for me, even with me purposely running files with known errors.

Nice job on the improvements, Digero! I seem to hear some nice improvements on the Instrument voices and Volume Dynamics. Simply outstanding work on the improvements!
    [COLOR=#00ffff]Keptwise Wandering[/COLOR] of the Fallohides
    [COLOR=#ffd700]Director of The Eriador Music Society[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#ffd700][B]Elendilmir & Landroval[/B][/COLOR]
    [U][URL="http://s1.zetaboards.com/EriadorMusicSociety/index/"][COLOR=#40e0d0]http://s1.zetaboards.com/EriadorMusicSociety/index/[/COLOR][/URL][/U] - [B]The official Home of EMS[/B]

Zitat Zitat von Fionnuala Beitrag anzeigen
    Actually, I've found a couple of examples where ABC player says there's an error but the song plays fine in game. Nothing the other way around yet.
    If you send me some examples of this, I can try to fix it for a future version.
    Digero Guardian | Digrim Burglar | Defenders of the Mithril Halls Officer
    Maestro - Convert MIDI files to ABC
    ABC Player - Preview ABC files as they sound in LOTRO

You can now export songs directly to MP3! Requires the (free) LAME mp3 converter.
    How's this work? Where do I get this converter and how do I install it?
    As a level 1 burglar, Bilbo got a pony when he joined the Smaug The Dragon raid. Then he asked for leadership, looted the chest, assigned himself the 1st age Arkenstone and mailed it to an alt (Bilbo's a VIP so can mail from anywhere). They did some PvMP and an Epic Battle, then he apologized and gave the Arkenstone back. He kept the pony.

Zitat Zitat von Banaticus Beitrag anzeigen
    How's this work? Where do I get this converter and how do I install it?
    Choose File > Export to MP3. It'll tell you how to get LAME if you haven't set it up yet.

I tried that and it said, "Go to http://lame.sourceforge.net/ and download it, unzip it, then come tell me where you unzipped it to." So I went there, found the Download link and that page said, "LAME is only distribued in source code form. For binaries and GUI based programs which can use LAME (or include fully licensed versions of LAME)..." So I went to that page. The Windows link at the top took me down to the Windows section where I found a good group of programs that all say that they can convert files but didn't seem like they would work with the ABC Player. I did find one from a site called RareWares which seemed like it would work, but the site's called "RareWares" -- how can I trust what's seemingly a warez site?

So, I can find programs that do the job of converting, but I'm not seeing a one-stop setup that would let me do it from ABC Player.
    As a level 1 burglar, Bilbo got a pony when he joined the Smaug The Dragon raid. Then he asked for leadership, looted the chest, assigned himself the 1st age Arkenstone and mailed it to an alt (Bilbo's a VIP so can mail from anywhere). They did some PvMP and an Epic Battle, then he apologized and gave the Arkenstone back. He kept the pony.

While I can't say for certain that RareWares is a trustworthy site, it doesn't appear to be a warez site, and the LAME folks are vouching for them by linking to them. Unfortunately since MP3 is patented, it's difficult to distribute a compiled version of LAME, which is why it's provided by a third party rather than the LAME website. It's also why I didn't package it with ABC Player.

If you don't trust RareWares and really want to be able to export MP3s from ABC Player, then you can download and compile the LAME source code yourself. It's relatively easy using Visual C++ Express, but certainly more work than downloading compiled binaries.

Hi Digero,

First, thanks very muchly for the ABC Player - it's helped me quite a bit while writing some ABC files.

My question is, do you intend to make the source available like with the LOTRO Midi Player? I've been encountering some slight issues that I believe to be related to using Linux to run the software, and was hoping I could dig in to attempt to repair them.

This program is very awesome, Digero. I have found a few problems though that I hope you can fix...

1) The scroll bar doesn't like going much past about bar 1200. I have a very, very long song I am working on and having to go to 1200 and wait is a bit annoying to say the least

2) Some ties seem to throw up errors. One situation is a tie at the end of a bar (perhaps in a chord) that is followed by a header and then more bars of music. For instance a chord with ties, then a M: or K: then another bar with the same note or chord.

There is another situation where ties throw an error but I have not tracked down a reason yet.

Otherwise, great and very useful program and I hope you are still willing to work on it

Mine has ceased functioning, I open an ABC file and it just sits there with the menus greyed out for about 15 seconds and then nothing happens and the menus go back to normal.

I can't think of what I could have done to cause this, it was working fine last week, I even made a few MP3s out of the ABC files, worked like a charm.

Zitat Zitat von JK_the_Slacker Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Digero,

First, thanks very muchly for the ABC Player - it's helped me quite a bit while writing some ABC files.

My question is, do you intend to make the source available like with the LOTRO Midi Player? I've been encountering some slight issues that I believe to be related to using Linux to run the software, and was hoping I could dig in to attempt to repair them.
    I may release the source code eventually, but not in the immediate future. What problems are you having on Linux?

Zitat Zitat von Kiwillian Beitrag anzeigen
    This program is very awesome, Digero. I have found a few problems though that I hope you can fix...

1) The scroll bar doesn't like going much past about bar 1200. I have a very, very long song I am working on and having to go to 1200 and wait is a bit annoying to say the least

2) Some ties seem to throw up errors. One situation is a tie at the end of a bar (perhaps in a chord) that is followed by a header and then more bars of music. For instance a chord with ties, then a M: or K: then another bar with the same note or chord.

There is another situation where ties throw an error but I have not tracked down a reason yet.

Otherwise, great and very useful program and I hope you are still willing to work on it
    1. I found the bug. This will happen with songs that are longer than 35m 47s (or 2^31 nanoseconds).
    2. What error message are you getting? Can you give me sample ABC song(s)/snippets that cause the errors? LotRO MIDI Player doesn't support meter changes that cause the default note length to change. Also, if you're changing the key signature, make sure that the note tie is actually tieing to the same note. For example, this will cause an error because F is sharp in the key of G:
      K: C
      [CF-A]
      K: G
      [CFA]

Zitat Zitat von Revrantfrepp Beitrag anzeigen
    Mine has ceased functioning, I open an ABC file and it just sits there with the menus greyed out for about 15 seconds and then nothing happens and the menus go back to normal.

I can't think of what I could have done to cause this, it was working fine last week, I even made a few MP3s out of the ABC files, worked like a charm.
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling ABC Player.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling ABC Player.
    I already did that.

You were right about the key change thing. Melody Assistant output can look a bit confusing at the best of times and it certainly loves putting ties all over the place. I converted to whole thing to Cmaj and it was apparent then.

And, yes, it is longer than 35m

Another thought I had, which may not be worth bothering with, is that since most if not all people using this will have LOTRO installed is to just extract all the samples from the client data, perhaps optionally.

Zitat Zitat von Kiwillian Beitrag anzeigen
    You were right about the key change thing. Melody Assistant output can look a bit confusing at the best of times and it certainly loves putting ties all over the place. I converted to whole thing to Cmaj and it was apparent then.

And, yes, it is longer than 35m

Another thought I had, which may not be worth bothering with, is that since most if not all people using this will have LOTRO installed is to just extract all the samples from the client data, perhaps optionally.
    Here's a patched version of AbcPlayer with the song position bar bug fixed. Replace AbcPlayer.jar in the folder where you installed ABC Player.
    http://lotro.acasylum.com/abcplayer/.../AbcPlayer.jar

It would be nice to have ABC Player automatically extract the sound samples from LOTRO's data files, but that would require writing a .dat file reader that could reliably find the right sound samples automatically, which would require much more effort than it's worth

I may release the source code eventually, but not in the immediate future. What problems are you having on Linux?
    After some amount of time, the program seems to stop interacting with the system. That is to say, audio output stops working and I'm unable to close the program, either through the menu, the "Close" X, or right click -> Close. If I recall correctly, I'm still able to open new ABC files, though they of course don't have any audio at that point.

I haven't stuck Valgrind or a debugger on it, though I notice that the Java thread does use quite a bit of memory and CPU time (which is not entirely unexpected, given that it's Java we're talking about.) I also don't know if this is possibly related to running with the assistance of aoss (which I have to do if I want to get any sound output in the first place.)

So, is there anything I can do to get it working again? Anything? Something I can uninstall that might affect it? I did get the LAME stuff to create MP3s with it, would that do anything?

Hi Digero (and thank you for all your work !!!)

I found another case where the player worked as expected, but things did not exactly work same in-game

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...77#post5382177
    Run Away... Run Away...

((Warning - Player has a severe case of Alt-itis))

Zitat Zitat von JK_the_Slacker Beitrag anzeigen
    After some amount of time, the program seems to stop interacting with the system. That is to say, audio output stops working and I'm unable to close the program, either through the menu, the "Close" X, or right click -> Close. If I recall correctly, I'm still able to open new ABC files, though they of course don't have any audio at that point.
    Does it happen at any particular time? Like when you're opening a new song, or when a song ends? If it's one of those, you might actually try downloading the updated AbcPlayer.jar I posted above. I made some changes to how I reset the midi sequencer between songs -- not for this reason, but it's worth a shot...

Zitat Zitat von Revrantfrepp Beitrag anzeigen
    So, is there anything I can do to get it working again? Anything? Something I can uninstall that might affect it? I did get the LAME stuff to create MP3s with it, would that do anything?
    You could try uninstalling and reinstalling Java. If that doesn't work, could you describe exactly what happens in excruciating detail? Screenshots would help.

Zitat Zitat von Fleez Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Digero (and thank you for all your work !!!)

I found another case where the player worked as expected, but things did not exactly work same in-game

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...77#post5382177
    Both the M: and L: fields specify the default note length. The ABC spec doesn't say how to handle the case where a song has both M: and L:. ABC Player just uses whichever one was specified last. It looks like LOTRO will attempt to combine the two if M: is specified before L:. I'll update ABC Player to work the same way in the future, but for now, your best bet is to only use one of M: or L: in a song header.

Digero I have a request

When I click on an abc file it auto launches the song, but I usually have a solo a duo and some times a couple versions in one file.
    Which means most of the time when I want to test with your player, I get a couple bugs:
    First one I get is "this song has more than 15 parts cannot be played"
    If it didnt auto launch, but rather let me check the staves I wanted to test before I click play this woudl help a lot.
    The second bug is Timing.
    Some of my songs may have 2 versions, ( I like to mix it up some times, but don't want our band to have to hunt like crazy for a filename or other version. ) So on songs that have 2 versions I will get a " cannot play, with 2 different times " bug, but if I could select these before it autoplays then I could uncheck the ones I didnt wanna hear.

I dunno if this is possible
    or very hard to do but I thought I'd at least ask
    [url]http://joel-end.blogspot.com/[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000001d6c/01005/signature.png]Hoppa[/charsig]

Both the M: and L: fields specify the default note length. The ABC spec doesn't say how to handle the case where a song has both M: and L:. ABC Player just uses whichever one was specified last. It looks like LOTRO will attempt to combine the two if M: is specified before L:. I'll update ABC Player to work the same way in the future, but for now, your best bet is to only use one of M: or L: in a song header.
    Thank Digero... Yep, I think I need to be a little more careful with the headers, and try and keep everything within the same step sizes...
    Run Away... Run Away...

((Warning - Player has a severe case of Alt-itis))

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling Java. If that doesn't work, could you describe exactly what happens in excruciating detail? Screenshots would help.
    I simply can't believe I didn't think of that, fixed it instantly, thanks a bunch.

You are a high-class man, Digero. Many many thanks to you for these useful programs!

I mentioned an error I found where the ABC player says a song has an error but it plays fine in game, but had trouble replicating it. Found it again. Here's the file:

Code:
    %Transcribed by Fionnuala of Landroval.

X: 21
    T: The Lass with the Delicate Air by Michael Arne- Harp
    M: 4/4
    L: 1/8
    Q:1/4=120
    K:C % 0 sharps

x4 d2 [e2c2-]| 
    [gc-][ec] [gc-][ec] [d2B2-] [gB-][dB]| 
    [gB-][dB] [d2-c2-] [dcA-^F-][d/2-A/2^F/2-][d/2^F/2] [B3/2G3/2]x/2| 
    [d2-B2G2D2-] [dA-^F-D-D,-][A^FDD,] D3/2x/2 [A/2G/2-D/2-B,/2-G,/2-][G/2D/2-B,/2G,/2-][^FD-G,-]|
    [GDG,][A^F] [BG][c/2A/2-]A/2 [e/2d/2-B/2-G/2-][d/2B/2G/2-][cAG-] [BG-][cAG-]| 
    [dB-G-][gBG]  (3edc [dBG]x [cA^FD]x| 
    [B2G2-] [G-G,]G x2 [B2-G2-]| 
    [B2G2] [A2G2E2^C2] [A4^F4D4]|
    [A2^F2D2=C2] [G4D4B,4] [B2G2D2G,2]| 
    [d4^F4D4D,4] [B2G2D2] [A2^F2D2-]| 
    [^F2D2] [d2A2^F2D2] [B4G4D4-]| 
    [G2E2D2] [A4^F4D4] [^c2G2^C2A,2]|
    [d2-A2^F2-D2-] [d2^F2D2D,2] d2 [b2d2]| 
    [a=c][gB] [c'e][b/2-d/2]b/2 [a/2-d/2c/2-][a3/2c3/2] [^fA][ac]| 
    [gB][b/2-d/2]b/2 [a/2-d/2-d/2c/2-][a3/2d3/2-c3/2] [gd-B][^fdA] [bd][a/2-c/2]a/2| 
    [d/2-d/2c/2-A/2-][d3/2c3/2A3/2] [BG]x D2 [G2B,2G,2]|
    [cA][BG] [ec][dB] [d2-B2G2] [dA-^F-][cA^F]| 
    [B2G2] [AEC]x [GDB,]x [^FDCA,D,]x| 
    [G4B,4G,4] [d2B2G2] [e2-c2-G2-]| 
    [e2c2G2] [e2c2G2] [d4B4G4]|
    [d2B2G2] [d2-c2-^F2] [dcA-^F-][dA^F] [d2B2G2]| 
    [B2G2D2-] [A2^F2D2] [D2-D2C2] [G2-D2-D2-B,2-]| 
    [G2D2-D2B,2] [B2G2D2-D2G,2] [d2B2G2-D2-] [B2G2D2-]| 
    [g3d3B3G3D3-]D- [ecGD-]D- [dBGD-]D-|
    [cA^FD-D]D- [B2G2-D2-] [G2D2-G,2] [D3/2-D3/2]D/2-| 
    [A/2G/2-D/2-D/2-B,/2-G,/2-][G/2D/2-D/2-B,/2G,/2-][^FD-D-G,-] [GD-DG,][A^FD-] [BGD-][c/2A/2-D/2-][A/2D/2-] [e/2d/2-B/2-G/2-D/2-][d/2B/2G/2-D/2-][cAG-D-]| 
    [BG-D-][cAG-D-] [dB-G-D-][gBGD-] [e/2G/2-D/2-][d/2G/2-D/2-][G/2-D/2-][c/2G/2D/2-] [dBGD-]D-| 
    [A^FD-DC]D- [G2-D2-B,2-] [G-D-B,-G,][GD-B,] D2-|
    [B4G4D4-] [A2G2E2D2-^C2] [A2-^F2-D2-D2-]| 
    [A2^F2D2-D2] [A2^F2D2-D2=C2] [G4D4-D4B,4]| 
    [B2G2D2-D2G,2] [d4^F4D4-D4D,4] [B2G2D2-D2]| 
    [A2^F2D2-D2-] [^F2D2-D2] [d2A2^F2D2-D2] [B2-G2-D2-D2-]|
    [B2G2D2-D2-] [G2E2D2-D2] [A4^F4D4-D4]| 
    [^c2G2D2-^C2A,2] [d2-A2^F2-D2-D2-] [d2^F2D2-D2D,2] [d2D2-]| 
    [b2d2D2-] [a=cD-][gBD-] [c'eD-][b/2-d/2D/2-][b/2D/2-] [a/2-d/2c/2-D/2-][a3/2c3/2D3/2-]| 
    [^fAD-][acD-] [gBD-][b/2-d/2D/2-][b/2D/2-] [a/2-d/2-d/2c/2-D/2-][a3/2d3/2-c3/2D3/2-] [gd-BD-][^fdAD-]|
    [bdD-][a/2-d/2D/2-][a/2D/2-] [d/2-d/2c/2-A/2-D/2-][d3/2c3/2A3/2D3/2-] [BGD-]D- [D2-D2]| 
    [G2D2-B,2G,2] [cAD-][BGD-] [ecD-][dBD-] [d2-B2G2D2-]| 
    [dA-^F-D-][cA^FD-] [B2G2D2-] [AED-C]D- [GD-DB,]D-| 
    [^FD-DCA,D,]D- [G4D4-B,4G,4] [d2B2G2D2-]|
    [e4c4G4D4-] [e2c2G2D2-] [d2-B2-G2-D2-]| 
    [d2B2G2D2-] [d2B2G2D2-] [d2-c2-A2^F2D2-] [dcA-^F-D-][dA^FD-]| 
    [d2B2G2D2-] [B2G2D2-D2-] [A2^F2D2D2] [D2-D2C2]| 
    [G4D4-D4B,4] [B2D2-D2G,2] [d2B2G2-D2-]|
    [B2G2D2-] [g3d3B3G3D3-]D- [ecGD-]D-| 
    [dBGD-]D- [cA^FD-D]D- [B2G2-D2-] [G2D2-G,2]| 
    [D3/2-D3/2]D/2- [A/2G/2-D/2-D/2-B,/2-G,/2-][G/2D/2-D/2-B,/2G,/2-][^FD-D-G,-] [GD-DG,][A^FD-] [BGD-][c/2A/2-D/2-][A/2D/2-]| 
    [e/2d/2-B/2-G/2-D/2-][d/2B/2G/2-D/2-][cAG-D-] [BG-D-][cAG-D-] [dB-G-D-][gBGD-] [e/2G/2-D/2-][d/2G/2-D/2-][G/2-D/2-][c/2G/2D/2-]|
    [dBGD-]D- [A^FD-DC]D- [G2-D2-B,2-] [GD-B,G,]D-| 
    D2- [D-DB,G,-G,-][D-DG,-G,-] [GD-G,-G,-][D-DG,-G,] [D-B,G,-D,-][D-DG,-D,]| 
    [D-CA,-G,-][D-DA,-G,-] [^FD-A,-G,-][D-DA,G,-] [D-CG,-D,-][D-DG,-D,] [D-B,G,-G,-][D-DG,-G,-]| 
    [GD-G,-G,-][D-DG,-G,-] [BD-D-G,-G,-][GD-DG,-G,] [^F-^FD-G,-][A^F-D-G,-] [d^F-D-G,-][A^F-D-G,-]|
    [BG-^F-D-G,-][G^F-D-DG,-] [A^F-^F-D-G,-][^F/2-^F/2-D/2-D/2G,/2-][^F/2-^F/2D/2-G,/2-] [^F-^FD-G,-][^F/2-D/2-D/2G,/2-][^F/2-D/2-G,/2-] [A^F-^F-D-G,-][^F-^FD-DG,-]| 
    [BG-^F-D-G,-][G^F-D-DG,-] [dB-^F-D-G,-][B^F-D-DG,-] [B^G-^F-=FD-=G,-][^G^F-D-D=G,-] [A^F-^FD-D-G,-][BG^F-D-DG,-]| 
    [A^F-^FD-D-G,-][A^F-D-DG,-] [G-^F-ED-^C-A,-][AG^F-D^CA,] [^F2-^F2D2-D2-G,2-] [^F2-D2-D2G,2-D,2]| 
    [d2^F2-D2-G,2-] [b2d2^F2-D2-G,2-] [a=c^F-D-G,-][gB^F-D-G,-] [c'e^F-D-G,-][b/2-d/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][b/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-]|
    [a/2-d/2c/2-^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][a3/2c3/2^F3/2-D3/2-G,3/2-] [^fA^F-D-G,-][ac^F-D-G,-] [gB^F-D-G,-][b/2-d/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][b/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-] [a/2-d/2-d/2c/2-^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][a3/2d3/2-c3/2^F3/2-D3/2-G,3/2-]| 
    [gd-B^F-D-G,-][^fdA^F-D-G,-] [bd^F-D-G,-][a/2-c/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][a/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-] [d/2-d/2c/2-A/2-^F/2-D/2-][d3/2c3/2A3/2^F3/2-D3/2-G,3/2-] [BG^F-D-G,-][^F-D-G,-]| 
    [^F2-D2-D2G,2-] [G2^F2-D2-B,2G,2-] [cA^F-D-G,-][BG^F-D-G,-] [ec^F-D-G,-][dB^F-D-G,-]| 
    [d2-B2G2^F2-D2-G,2-] [dA-^F-^F-D-G,-][cA^F-^FD-G,-] [B2G2^F2-D2-G,2-] [A^F-ED-CG,-][^F-D-G,-]|
    [G^F-D-DB,G,-][^F-D-G,-] [^F-^FD-DCA,G,-D,][^F-D-G,-] [G4^F4-D4-B,4G,4-G,4G,4]| 
    [d2B2G2^F2-D2-G,2-] [e4c4G4^F4-D4-G,4-] [e2c2G2^F2-D2-G,2-]| 
    [d4B4G4^F4-D4-G,4-] [d2B2G2^F2-D2-G,2-] [d2-c2-^F2-^F2D2-G,2-]| 
    [d2c2A2^F2-^F2D2-G,2-] [d2B2G2^F2-D2-G,2-] [B2G2^F2-D2-D2-G,2-] [A^F-^FD-D-G,-][^F-D-DG,-]|
    [^F2-D2-D2C2G,2-] [G4^F4-D4-D4B,4G,4-] [B2G2^F2-D2-D2G,2-G,2]| 
    [d2B2G2-^F2-D2-G,2-] [B2G2-^F2-D2-G,2-] [d2-B2-G2^F2-D2-G,2-] [dB^F-D-G,-][^F-D-G,-]| 
    [ecG^F-D-G,-][^F-D-G,-] [dBG^F-D-G,-][^F-D-G,-] [cA^F-^FD-DG,-][^F-D-G,-] [B2G2-^F2-D2-G,2-]| 
    [G2^F2-D2-G,2-G,2] [^F3/2-D3/2-D3/2G,3/2-][^F/2-D/2-G,/2-] [A/2G/2-^F/2-D/2-D/2-B,/2-G,/2-G,/2-][G/2^F/2-D/2-D/2-B,/2G,/2-G,/2-][^F-^FD-D-G,-G,-] [G^F-D-DG,-G,][A^F-^FD-G,-]|
    [BG^F-D-G,-][c/2A/2-^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][A/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-] [e/2d/2-B/2-G/2-^F/2-D/2-][d/2B/2G/2-^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][cAG-^F-D-G,-] [BG-^F-D-G,-][cAG^F-D-G,-] [dB-^F-D-G,-][gB^F-D-G,-]| 
    [e/2G/2-^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][d/2G/2-^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][G/2-^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][c/2G/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-] [B/2G/2-^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][d3/2G3/2^F3/2-D3/2-G,3/2-] [c/2-A/2^F/2-^F/2-D/2-D/2-G,/2-][d3/2c3/2^F3/2-^F3/2D3/2-D3/2G,3/2-] [B2G2-^F2-D2-G,2-]| 
    [G2^F2-D2-G,2-G,2] [^F2-D2-G,2-] [G2^F2-D2-D2B,2G,2-G,2-] [B2G2^F2-D2-D2G,2-G,2]| 
    [G2^F2-E2D2-^C2A,2] [^F2-^F2D2-D2A,2G,2-] [A2^F2-^F2D2-D2G,2-] [^F2-D2-D2=C2A,2G,2-]|
    [^F2-D2-D2B,2-G,2-G,2] [G2^F2-D2-D2B,2G,2-] [B2G2^F2-D2-D2G,2-G,2] [A2^F2-^F2D2-D2G,2-D,2-]| 
    [d2A2^F2-^F2D2-G,2-D,2] [B2G2^F2-D2-D2G,2-G,2] [A2^F2-^F2D2-D2G,2-^F,2] [^F2-^F2D2-D2G,2-D,2]| 
    [A2^F2-^F2D2-D2G,2-] [B2G2^F2-D2-D2G,2-] [d2B2G2^F2-D2-G,2-] [B2G2^F2-E2D2-D2]| 
    [A2^F2-^F2D2-D2A,2-] [d2A2^F2-^F2D2-A,2] [^c2G2^F2-E2D2-A,2] [d2-^F2-^F2-D2-D2-G,2-]|
    [d2^F2-^F2D2-D2G,2-D,2] [d2^F2-D2-G,2-] [b2d2^F2-D2-G,2-] [a=c^F-D-G,-][gB^F-D-G,-]| 
    [c'e^F-D-G,-][b/2-d/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][b/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-] [a/2-d/2-d/2c/2-^F/2-D/2-][a3/2d3/2-c3/2^F3/2-D3/2-G,3/2-] [^fd-A^F-D-G,-][ad-c^F-D-G,-] [gdB^F-D-G,-][b/2-d/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][b/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-]| 
    [a/2-d/2c/2-^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][a3/2c3/2^F3/2-D3/2-G,3/2-] [gB^F-D-G,-][^fA^F-D-G,-] [bd^F-D-G,-][a/2-c/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][a/2^F/2-D/2-G,/2-] [d/2-d/2c/2-A/2-^F/2-D/2-G,/2-][d3/2c3/2A3/2^F3/2-D3/2-G,3/2-]| 
    [B2G2^F2-D2-G,2-] [^F2-D2-D2G,2-] [G2^F2-D2-B,2G,2-G,2] [cA^F-D-G,-][BG^F-D-G,-]|
    [ec^F-D-G,-][dB^F-D-G,-] [d2-B2G2^F2-D2-G,2-] [dA-^F-^F-D-G,-][cA^F-^FD-G,-] [B2G2^F2-D2-G,2-]| 
    [A^F-ED-CG,-][^F-D-G,-] [G^F-D-DB,G,-][^F-D-G,-] [^F-^FD-DCA,G,-D,][^F-D-G,-] [G2-^F2-D2-B,2-G,2-G,2-]| 
    [G2^F2-D2-B,2G,2-G,2] [d2B2G2^F2-D2-G,2-] [e4c4G4^F4-D4-G,4-]| 
    [e2c2G2^F2-D2-G,2-] [d4B4G4^F4-D4-G,4-] [d2B2G2^F2-D2-G,2-]|
    [d2-c2-^F2-^F2D2-G,2-] [d2c2A2^F2-^F2D2-G,2-] [d2B2G2^F2-D2G,2-] [B2G2^F2-D2-D2-G,2-]| 
    [A2^F2-^F2D2-D2G,2-] [^F-D-D-G,-][^F-D-DCG,-] [G4^F4-D4-D4B,4G,4-]| 
    [B2G2^F2-D2-D2G,2-] [B4G4^F4-D4-D4G,4-] [dB-G-^F-D-B,-][^dBG^F-=D-B,]| 
    [ecG^F-D-C][^F-D-G,-] [dBG^F-D-D][^F-D-G,-] [^fcA^F-D-D][^F-D-G,-] [g2B2G2^F2-D2-G,2-]|
    [G4^F4-D4-B,4G,4-G,4] [^F4-D4-G,4-]|[^F8-D8-G,8-]|[^F8-D8-G,8-]|[^F8-D8-G,8-]|
    [^F8-D8-G,8-]|[^F8-D8-G,8-]|[^F8-D8-G,8-]|[^F8-D8-G,8-]|
    [^F8-D8-G,8-]|[^F8D8-G,8-]|[D8-G,8-]|[D8-G,8-]|
    [D8-G,8-]|[D8-G,8-]|[D8G,8-]|G,8|

X: 51
    T: The Lass with the Delicate Air by Michael Arne- Flute
    M: 4/4
    L: 1/8
    Q:1/4=120
    K:C % 0 sharps

x8| 
    x8| 
    x8| 
    x8|
    x8| 
    x8| 
    x4 D2 B,A,| 
    G,2  (3G,A,B, A,2 D,2|
    D,2 G,^F,/2x/2 G,A,/2x/2 B,C| 
    D4 B,2 A,G,/2x/2| 
    ^F,G, A,^F, B,^C D2| 
    B,2 A,G, ^F,2 E,2|
    D,4 D2 D2| 
    =CB, ED C2 A,C| 
    B,D C2 B,A, DC| 
    C2 B,x D,2 G,2|
    CB, ED2<D2C| 
    B,2 A,x G,x ^F,x| 
    G,4 DD E2| 
    GE GE D2 GD|
    GD2<C2D B,2| 
    B,2 A,2 D,2 G,^F,| 
    G,A, B,C DC B,C| 
    DG2x  (3EDC B,x|
    A,x G,4 x2| 
    x8| 
    x8| 
    x6 D2|
    B,A, G,2  (3G,A,B, A,2| 
    D,2 D,2 G,^F,/2x/2 G,A,/2x/2| 
    B,C D4 B,2| 
    A,G,/2x/2 ^F,G, A,^F, B,^C|
    D2 B,2 A,G, ^F,2| 
    E,2 D,4 D2| 
    D2 =CB, ED C2| 
    A,C B,D C2 B,A,|
    DC C2 B,x D,2| 
    G,2 CB, ED D2-| 
    DC B,2 A,x G,x| 
    ^F,x G,4 DD|
    E2 GE GE D2| 
    GD GD2<C2D| 
    B,2 B,2 A,2 D,2| 
    G,^F, G,A, B,C DC|
    B,C DG2x  (3EDC| 
    B,x A,x G,4| 
    x8| 
    x8|
    x8| 
    DC B,A, G,2  (3G,A,B,| 
    A,2 D,2 D,2 G,^F,| 
    G,A, B,C D4|
    B,2 A,G,/2x/2 ^F,G,/2x/2 A,^F,| 
    B,^C D2 B,2 A,G,| 
    ^F,x E,x D,4| 
    D2 D2 =CB, ED|
    C2 A,C B,D C2| 
    B,A, DC C2 B,x| 
    D,2 G,2 CB, ED| 
    D3C B,2 A,x|
    G,x ^F,x G,4| 
    DD E2 GE GE| 
    D2 GD GD C2-| 
    CD B,2 B,2 A,x|
    D,2 G,^F, G,A, B,C| 
    DC B,C DG2x| 
     (3EDC B,<D A,<D G,2-| 
    G,2 x6|
    x8| 
    x8| 
    x2 D2 B,A, G,2| 
     (3G,A,B, A,2 D,2 D,2|
    G,^F, G,A, B,C D2-| 
    D2 B,2 A,G, ^F,G,| 
    A,^F, B,^C D2 B,2| 
    A,G, ^F,2 E,2 D,2-|
    D,2 D2 D2 =CB,| 
    ED C2 A,C B,D| 
    C2 B,A, DC C2| 
    B,2 D,D, G,2 CB,|
    ED2<D2C B,2| 
    A,x G,x ^F,x G,2-| 
    G,2 DD E2 GE| 
    GE D2 GD GD|
    C3D B,2 B,2| 
    A,2 D,D,/2>G,/2 [A,/2G,/2-]G,/2^F, G,A,| 
    B,C/2>D/2 [E/2D/2-]D/2C B,C DG| 
    ^F/2E/2D/2C/2 B,x A,x G,2-|
    G,4
    Here's what ABC player says:

Error reading DelicateAir.abc on line 66, column 162: Too many notes in a chord
    However, it has been confirmed that it DOES play in game. The abc was created with midi2abc not LOTRO midi player, if that makes a difference.

Still have to see if I can find another example of an abc playing fine in ABC player but not playing in game.
    [URL="https://sarahmccabemythopoet.wordpress.com/"][COLOR=#b22222]Falling Toward Mythopoesis[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ffd700]~[/COLOR] My personal blog.

[URL="https://lotromusic.wordpress.com/"][COLOR=#008080]LOTRO Music[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ffd700]~[/COLOR] ABCs, guides and resources for the compleat LOTRO musician.

Seite 5 von 7 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LetzteLetzte