Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 7 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 26 bis 50 von 161

Thumbs up Re: ABC Player for LotRO

You rule.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000013b7b1/01008/signature.png]Beliela[/charsig]

Re: ABC Player for LotRO

Zitat Zitat von Digero Beitrag anzeigen
    Another feature I'd like to add is a window showing the ABC text of a single part, with the currently-playing note(s) highlighted. For example, this is what it might look like on the second note of Happy Birthday. The E2 and second G are currently sounding:
    Code:
    X: 1
    T: Happy Birthday
    M: 4/4
    Q: 120
    K: C maj

[E2G] G [C2A2] [E2G2] [G2c2] | 
    [G,2G2B4] B,2 [D2G] G [A,2A2] | 
    [B,2G2] [G,2G2d2] [E2G2c4] C2 | 
    [E2G] G [C2c2g2] [G2e2] [E2c2] | 
    [F,2B] [A3z] F2 [A2f] f [C2c2e2] | 
    [E2c2] [G,2G2d2] [C2G2c2] B,2 | 
    [E2G] G [C2A2] [E2G2] [G2c2] | 
    [G,2G2B4] B,2 [D2G] G [A,2A2] | 
    [B,2G2] [G,2G2d2] [E2G2c4] C2 | 
    [E2G] G [C2c2g2] [G2e2] [E2c2] | 
    [F,2B] [A3z] F2 [A2f] f [C2c2e2] | 
    [E2c2] [G,2G2d2] [C4G4c4] |]
    This idea is made of pure awesomeness! I'm going to download the program today and tinker with using it. Thank you for this great work!
    Diamond of Gladden & Landroval.
    Director of Eriador Music Society of Landroval.

1. Yep that should be easy enough. I might re-purpose the volume slider as a tempo slider, since the volume slider doesn't seem all that useful.
    2. This is harder. ABC Player uses Java's MIDI sequencer to play the song. There's no easy way to "freeze" it. When you pause it, it automatically turns off all of the notes, since that's almost always the desired action. You can probably accomplish almost what you want by setting the tempo glacially slow -- I'll try to make sure that's a possibility when I add #1.
    Ah, good idea about making the tempo slider multipurpose. Now here's an idea with a similar purpose in mind--troubleshooting a certain spot. What about making it possible to create the boundaries of a looping segment. I pick the start and stop points, and the player repeats that segment till I tell it to stop or pick new boundaries.

Another feature I'd like to add is a window showing the ABC text of a single part, with the currently-playing note(s) highlighted.
    Also excellent. This project is wonderful.
    Primary: Tirigifu of Rohan, female human burglar/yeoman; Alt 1: Tiriadoc Brandybuck, male hobbit minstrel/historian; Alt 2: Tirialataire, female elf lore master/explorer .

Yet another shining example of your invaluable contributions to the LotRO music Community at large, Digero.

Excellent program and a great LotRO music tool.

[COLOR=#00ffff]Keptwise Wandering[/COLOR] of the Fallohides
    [COLOR=#ffd700]Director of The Eriador Music Society[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#ffd700][B]Elendilmir & Landroval[/B][/COLOR]
    [U][URL="http://s1.zetaboards.com/EriadorMusicSociety/index/"][COLOR=#40e0d0]http://s1.zetaboards.com/EriadorMusicSociety/index/[/COLOR][/URL][/U] - [B]The official Home of EMS[/B]

Question Re: ABC Player for LotRO (awesome for lute, but...)

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (using the zipped files).

It works great (great job), but...

Three things:
    1)I cannot seem to change instruments (to any of them other than the Lute). Is that because I'm using the Windows' software sound device instead of a SoundFont music device like Creative Labs' stuff?

It sounds a lot like the lute in LotRO through the little speakers here, but the clarinet in the piece is staccato, so the sustained sounds mimic the LotRO lute instead of what the clarinet would play, which should sound staccato if it was thinking it is a clarinet. It's not switching when I change the setting, even after stopping and restarting the piece or waiting several seconds for it to switch. It shows the new instrument, but doesn't play it.

2)It seems to have trouble with 1/16 triplets starting with a chord (-ex. "L:1/16" with "(3[caF]dc" in the piece on the last 1/8 beat in a measure -) at 120bpm (Q:120). It almost sounds like a triplet, but the next 1/8 beat at the start of the next measure (on same line of text) is delayed very slightly (where it is not delayed in LotRO). It happens at every point where this is. (There are no other triplets in the piece except four times on the last 1/8 of a 2/4 measure.)

I have not tried variations of these occurrences yet. (It's impossible to play LotRO music here with the poor network connect, and it'll have to wait until I return home to a better connection. I didn't become aware of the network dependency until I got here and tried to play files that worked fine at home.)

(I'm about to work on a piece with loads of 1/16 triplets with chords mixed with loads 1/16 [non-triplets] with chords in a second part.)

3)The change in volume between +p+ and +ff+ is extremely extreme compared to playing in LotRO (at 100% player music volume in LotRO). Is this because of the same Windows software sound device instead of a true SoundFont device?
    [COLOR=Navy].,.,.,.,.,.,[/COLOR][COLOR=Cyan]::.[/COLOR][COLOR=Navy],.[/COLOR]A whale of a tale, and it's all true.
    (\./)[COLOR=Navy],.,.,[/COLOR].--""--.[COLOR=Navy].,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Navy].[/COLOR]`\'---'`[COLOR=#222222].,.,.,.,.,[/COLOR]\[COLOR=Navy],.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Navy],.,.[/COLOR]'.____,__[U]^[/U]_/[COLOR=Navy],.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.[/COLOR]

Zitat Zitat von Northman Beitrag anzeigen
    Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (using the zipped files).
    If you install 32-bit Java, you can use the installer instead, even if you have 64-bit windows. As far as I know, the default download for Java depends on your browser's bitness, and most people use 32-bit browsers even on 64-bit windows, so you may already have 32-bit Java installed. You can install both 32-bit and 64-bit Java at the same time, if you need the 64-bit version for something else. There isn't really any advantage to using 64-bit Java unless you have an application that specifically needs it -- in fact, it uses more RAM than 32-bit Java.

It works great (great job), but...

Three things:
    1)I cannot seem to change instruments (to any of them other than the Lute). Is that because I'm using the Windows' software sound device instead of a SoundFont music device like Creative Labs' stuff?

It sounds a lot like the lute in LotRO through the little speakers here, but the clarinet in the piece is staccato, so the sustained sounds mimic the LotRO lute instead of what the clarinet would play, which should sound staccato if it was thinking it is a clarinet. It's not switching when I change the setting, even after stopping and restarting the piece or waiting several seconds for it to switch. It shows the new instrument, but doesn't play it.
    I didn't write the SoundFont handling myself, but as far as I know it's all software-based and doesn't require specific hardware support. If ABC Player fails to load the SoundFont, it will fall back to regular MIDI synth and it *should* give you an error message when it starts. Did you get an error message?

The easiest way to tell if it's using the soundfont or MIDI synth is to play a drum part. If it's using standard MIDI instruments, it'll be playing the Synth Drum instrument at different pitches, instead of using a real drumkit.

Instrument switching "should" work for MIDI synth as well, but I don't recall actually testing it

2)It seems to have trouble with 1/16 triplets starting with a chord (-ex. "L:1/16" with "(3[caF]dc" in the piece on the last 1/8 beat in a measure -) at 120bpm (Q:120). It almost sounds like a triplet, but the next 1/8 beat at the start of the next measure (on same line of text) is delayed very slightly (where it is not delayed in LotRO). It happens at every point where this is. (There are no other triplets in the piece except four times on the last 1/8 of a 2/4 measure.)

I have not tried variations of these occurrences yet. (It's impossible to play LotRO music here with the poor network connect, and it'll have to wait until I return home to a better connection. I didn't become aware of the network dependency until I got here and tried to play files that worked fine at home.)

(I'm about to work on a piece with loads of 1/16 triplets with chords mixed with loads 1/16 [non-triplets] with chords in a second part.)
    Tuplet support was a last-minute addition that I didn't test very much. If you could PM me your ABC file with the triplets, I'll see if I can find the problem.

3)The change in volume between +p+ and +ff+ is extremely extreme compared to playing in LotRO (at 100% player music volume in LotRO). Is this because of the same Windows software sound device instead of a true SoundFont device?
    Yeah someone else mentioned this too. The volume dynamics will more closely match LotRO's in the next version of ABC Player (hopefully released this weekend).
    Geändert von Digero (30.07.2010 um 16:19 Uhr)
    Digero Guardian | Digrim Burglar | Defenders of the Mithril Halls Officer
    Maestro - Convert MIDI files to ABC
    ABC Player - Preview ABC files as they sound in LOTRO

Very handy program but I've found one problem not mentioned before. It seems to have a problem with slurs and ties. I use Melody Assistant to transcribe and export to .abc. When it sees a tie, it gives a (a a3) for example. LotrO player sees this correctly. It also would see a- a3 also. When it sees a slur, it gives a (A3 B/^c/B2) as another example. Lotro also sees this fine. The only time it has a problem with slurs and ties is when there is a chord involved.

Your program however sees any parentheses as a possible tuplet and gives a tuplet error when ever it sees a parentheses.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000029110f/signature.png]Orladan[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von Orlor Beitrag anzeigen
    Very handy program but I've found one problem not mentioned before. It seems to have a problem with slurs and ties. I use Melody Assistant to transcribe and export to .abc. When it sees a tie, it gives a (a a3) for example. LotrO player sees this correctly. It also would see a- a3 also. When it sees a slur, it gives a (A3 B/^c/B2) as another example. Lotro also sees this fine. The only time it has a problem with slurs and ties is when there is a chord involved.

Your program however sees any parentheses as a possible tuplet and gives a tuplet error when ever it sees a parentheses.
    Yeah, I didn't add support for parentheses to indicate ties, only dashes. It seems a little weird to use the slur notation to indicate a tie, when ABC has specific notation for a tie. That said, I'll try to add support for it in the future.

Also as far as I know, LotRO treats slurred notes the same as if they weren't slurred. Is that correct?

Also as far as I know, LotRO treats slurred notes the same as if they weren't slurred. Is that correct?
    I believe you are correct, LOTRO music system does not support slurs. but also does not give a error message with them in the file.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000570b6/signature.png]Findeladan[/charsig]

I started playing with this today and I must say it is a really great program.

I am just a consumer of abc files and music in lotro- meaning I dont know how to write songs or anything, just play them.

That being said, one issue I noticed was that with certain songs the player would not change instruments. No matter what I picked, it only played with the harp. This may very well have something to do with the way the abc file is written, so I have included it below.

Code:
    T:May it be ~ Enya (Harp solo)
    Q:1/4=70
    M:4/4
    L:1/8
    K:C
    z2 AB [^c4-^CA,] A ^F [^C]  |[^cA^C,][AB] [B/^F][z/c][z/A]e/ [^f4-DA,]A [D,F]A |[^fD^FD,]A [^F^f] A [E,e^C]A E A/[f//]e//|[^cEE,]A [EA] A [EB-B,]^G EG | [B,BE,] ^G [EA][GB] [^c-^C^F]A ^FA |[^C^cA,][BA] [B/^F][z/c][z/A]e/ [^f4-DA,]F A A |
    [D^f2A,] A [^Fa2] A [E^Ce3] A E [A/f/]e/ | [^C^c2E,] A [EA] ^C [E,EB,B4-] ^G [^G,E]G |[E,EB,B2] ^G [E^c][Ge] [A,D^f3] A ^F[Ae] |
    [D,D^f2] A [D^Fa2] A [E,^Ce4-] A [A,^CE]A |[^Ce2] A [E^c][Ae] [B,^f3] ^F D[e/F]c/ |[EB,B2] ^F [D^c][Fe] [B,Ee4-] A [^CE,][cA,] |
    [B,e] ^G EG [A,e4-] E [^CE,]E |[A,e2] E [^C^f2] E [Ca4-] A A E |[^Ca2] A [A,Ee2] A [Da4-] A ^FA |[D,Da2] A [^FB,b2] A [B,a4] A [^CE]A |[^G,B,^g2] ^G [Eg][Gg] [A,^Ca4-] A E A |[E,^Ca2] A [^CEe2] A [B,e2] ^G [Ed2] G |
    [B,^c2] ^G [Ed2] G [A,Dd4-]A ^F ^c |[D,Dd][Ad] [^Fe2] A [E,B,e4-] A EA |[B,e2] ^G [E,E^c2] G [A,e4-] E ^CE |[A,e2] E [^f2^C^C,]E [C,Ca4-] A E ^C |[A,^Ca2] A [^CEe2] A [D,Da4-] A ^F ^C |[D,Da2] A [^Fb2] A [B,a4] A [^CE]A |
    [B,^g2] ^G [Eg][Gg] [^C,^Ca4] A EA |[^CE,e2] A [A,Ee2] A [^FD^f4-] A ^F^C |[D,D^f2] A [^Fe^F,][Ad] [E,B,e4-] A E A |[E,B,e4] A A E [E,B,e4-] ^G [^G,E] ^G |[E,B,e4] ^G E G A,3/4E,3/4^C/A/E//^c//e4 |]
    Finally, one feature I would like to see is the ability to add the same file to the "playlist" more than once. Right now the only way I have found to do this is to have multiple copies of the file on disk, which is rather clumsy and can quickly bloat your /music folder.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000001d4a9/01006/signature.png]Sandriell[/charsig]
    [B]Characters[/B]: [URL="http://www.thepalantiri.net/index.php?action=viewchar;ci=346"][B][COLOR=#f0d780]Sandriell[/COLOR][/B][/URL], [URL="http://www.thepalantiri.net/index.php?action=viewchar;ci=348"][COLOR=#f0d780]Alamanda[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://www.thepalantiri.net/index.php?action=viewchar;ci=638"][COLOR=#f0d780]Cridhe[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://www.thepalantiri.net/index.php?action=viewchar;ci=685"][COLOR=#f0d780]Ilsasaire[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://www.thepalantiri.net/index.php?action=viewchar;ci=349"][COLOR=#f0d780]Jocie[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://www.thepalantiri.net/index.php?action=viewchar;ci=347"][COLOR=#f0d780]Mirielle[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://www.thepalantiri.net/index.php?action=viewchar;ci=350"][COLOR=#f0d780]Pensee[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL]http://www.thepalantiri.net[/URL]
    [URL]http://www.kwl.guildportal.com[/URL]

Zitat Zitat von Sandriell Beitrag anzeigen
    That being said, one issue I noticed was that with certain songs the player would not change instruments. No matter what I picked, it only played with the harp. This may very well have something to do with the way the abc file is written, so I have included it below.
    The song needs an "X: 1" line at the very beginning. ABC files aren't valid without that line.

Zitat Zitat von Sandriell Beitrag anzeigen
    Finally, one feature I would like to see is the ability to add the same file to the "playlist" more than once. Right now the only way I have found to do this is to have multiple copies of the file on disk, which is rather clumsy and can quickly bloat your /music folder.
    I'll add this to the list of requested features.

Something we noticed last night at GHMS--
    Quick bagpipe notes in game are clipped quite heavily, which the player doesn't reproduce.
    [COLOR=#800000]Various Hobbits, Thwilda the dwarf lass, and Gnersk, Stalker[/COLOR]

I dunno if this will help the music makers here,
    but here is a trick I use when I make music:

First I find my appropriate midi, ( task in itself hehe )
    Then I open it in Melody Assistant. ( nice 20 dollar share ware program that supports all windows systems well! )
    Say I have 16 staves,
    I want to reduce these down considerable, so I hunt around listen to each stave, and find ones that work well together, I combine them, making sure they paste into the existing stave within the 3 octaves.

After that, I create new blank treble staves.
    I name them Lute Therobo Harp Flute Clarinet Horn Bagpipe as needed.

These are all the same staves, all piano, which is great for what you want,
    I copy and paste ( by transposing 12 up or down on each stave ) until I have the parts where I want them, in the midi, I then check for anything above c6 and anything below c3. I move those where they need be, I delete my original staves, leaving only my new treble staves that are piano.

I export as mid1 Open the file then in lotro midi, and here is where things get so easy!

I leave everything set on Lute because I already have everything within my correct octaves in the midi.
    I usually set it on -12 ( but you want your setting in lotro midi 12 0 -12 etc in these ranges )
    What is good about doing things this way, is you don't have to worry that flute, or clarinet or whatever seems out of range, or wont switch to it or whatever, and there is another advantage too.
    My second advantage is when making a multiplayer song, I don't like to leave my file without play options, I select all parts and export as a solo piece ( some times it is too note heavy some times not )
    Then I export out individual parts, then I select therobo lute and harp, and export as a strings only duo part, then I select clarinet flute and horn, for all wind pieces for duo play. I set drums to 0, export, and load drums into the drum converter, and adjust them.

I then copy and paste all parts into my solo part song renumbering the X: lines ( my formula for that is Solo is always 1, 2 lute, 3 therobo, 4 harp, 5 flute, 6 clarinet, 7 horn, 8 bagpipes, 9 drums, 102 strings, 105 winds, and any multiple parts like 2 lutes or 3 lutes etc would be 2, 12, 22, 32, 42, etc.. flutes would be 5, 15, 25, etc.. )
    By putting them all in a file, and maintaining in your "band" the same numbering system, it is easy for a band leader to flow smoothly from one song into the next without a delayed gap, and or chaos, or the need for massive testing!

For example, if I have 5 players, one on lute one on therobo, one on flute, one on horn, and one on drums, they will know when we go into the next song, they will play 2, 3, 5, 7 and 9.
    If I was down to say, 3 players, the lute player the flute player, and the drum player, it would be 102 105 and 9.

Best text editor for adjusting and combining abc's into one file is notpad ++

This is my method, I have worked on the last couple years, it is easy to learn, and 90% of the time, you end up with a perfect sounding song by using Melody Assistant to make the midi, and lotro Midi to export.

***********EDIT*************

Ooops hehe, I thought this was talking about Lotro Midi and my thoughts were with using it *embarrassed* I'll download your new program now hehe

*********Edit 2*************
    wow this is a nice program ( using xp )
    nice to be able to test a song like this, some times it is a challenge to get everyone together for a proper testing.

So far I haven't found any bugs.

This would be very handy for making videos in game. Some times a small hiccup in lag can ruin a nice video, saving the music in wav format and replacing the audio in the video would really be nice.

*****Edit 3 hehe ***********

One thing I found, is that the drum converter will take an a' and save it as A' which lotro hears as a' but the player seems to error out on these.
    Its a simple replace text fix though, not much to worry about since the player is actually correct.
    Geändert von Hoppa_Joel (11.08.2010 um 18:28 Uhr)
    [url]http://joel-end.blogspot.com/[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000001d6c/01005/signature.png]Hoppa[/charsig]

not to derail this post, but just a comment on Hoppa_Joel previous post,

"This would be very handy for making videos in game. Some times a small hiccup in lag can ruin a nice video, saving the music in wav format and replacing the audio in the video would really be nice".

I was thinking this also, but as great a program as Digero's ABC Player is, it is'nt the actual Midi samples that lotro uses. That being said it is unbelievably close to the in game sound.

But for a video I still want a recording of actual in game music. What I have learned to do with making my video's is to record a audio only version first using the software that came with my soundcard/motherboard. (I also go to first person view with my toon and look down at my feet). I then record a video of the group playing the song, which will have hiccups in the audio from lag and from Frapps running in background. I then use Windows Movie Maker to replace the video's soundtrack with the previously recorded audio version of file. This seems to work well, and gives a true representation of how a song file will sound in game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000570b6/signature.png]Findeladan[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von durinsbane Beitrag anzeigen
    not to derail this post, but just a comment on Hoppa_Joel previous post,

"This would be very handy for making videos in game. Some times a small hiccup in lag can ruin a nice video, saving the music in wav format and replacing the audio in the video would really be nice".

I was thinking this also, but as great a program as Digero's ABC Player is, it is'nt the actual Midi samples that lotro uses. That being said it is unbelievably close to the in game sound.
    ABC Player does use the same sound samples as the game does, but it doesn't use all of the sound samples; for some instruments it interpolates up to +/-3 semitones. It also doesn't necessarily play the sounds in exactly the same way (like Sieg mentioned, the bagpipes don't sound quite the same for short notes). It also doesn't use a 3D sound filter like LotRO does, so LotRO's audio sounds a bit richer and the instruments are on the right/left speakers based on where the player is in relation to you. I've also noticed that the note timing is more precise in ABC Player than in LotRO, which is likely a result of lag.
    Geändert von Digero (13.08.2010 um 06:04 Uhr)

I have a thought on perhaps a feature improvement.

Some times I may put several versions of a song into a single file for easy access.

but if I try and use the player to play a song here it auto launches ( or attempts to auto launch ) the song, which errors out because the files selected ( which are by default all of them ) may have different tempos.

So if a future build didn't auto launch these files, then perhaps we could manually select the files we want before it tries to play.

Another advantage would be if the song errors out, you could select or deselect parts to test the ones that work before going in to operate on the one that was broken
    [url]http://joel-end.blogspot.com/[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000001d6c/01005/signature.png]Hoppa[/charsig]

Ya, I should have re-phrased my post. I know u used actual midi samples from game, but also knew about how u interpolate - ed them. I was being a bit lazy, and just typed what I did to save time, my apologies..... The point to my post was that your program as it is now, is not exactly the same as if a file is played in game. But as I said in my post, it is unbelievably (freaking!) close to in game sound.
    And I thank you once again for all your time spent on this and your other program!!!!
    Geändert von durinsbane (13.08.2010 um 19:40 Uhr)

I finished the piece (though I'm not happy with the ending). I used Windows Notepad for the whole thing, task switching back and forth, each part one at a time and then, having a friend help me tweak the two parts together.

I was unable to play this in the player, but it works correctly in the game.

http://www.thefatlute.com/viewsong.aspx?songid=5460

The triplet rhythm immediately begins to lag behind from the start even before the melody begins. The volumes are very extreme compared to LotRO.
    [COLOR=Navy].,.,.,.,.,.,[/COLOR][COLOR=Cyan]::.[/COLOR][COLOR=Navy],.[/COLOR]A whale of a tale, and it's all true.
    (\./)[COLOR=Navy],.,.,[/COLOR].--""--.[COLOR=Navy].,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Navy].[/COLOR]`\'---'`[COLOR=#222222].,.,.,.,.,[/COLOR]\[COLOR=Navy],.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Navy],.,.[/COLOR]'.____,__[U]^[/U]_/[COLOR=Navy],.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.[/COLOR]

I finished the piece (though I'm not happy with the ending). I used Windows Notepad for the whole thing, task switching back and forth, each part one at a time and then, having a friend help me tweak the two parts together.

I was unable to play this in the player, but it works correctly in the game.

http://www.thefatlute.com/viewsong.aspx?songid=5460

The triplet rhythm immediately begins to lag behind from the start even before the melody begins. The volumes are very extreme compared to LotRO.
    Thanks, I found the bug. It didn't handle chords inside tuplets properly. I'll fix it for the next version (coming real soon now™).

I created ABC Player to preview .abc files as they would sound in LotRO.
    Excellent! This is a wonderful tool.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000007f615/01008/signature.png]Alfrodul[/charsig]
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Alfrodul Taurfaron[/COLOR][/B], [I][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Elf Hunter of Mirkwood[/COLOR][/I], [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Thengil Cylcelairlang[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Champion[/I][/COLOR] - [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Vetyrlithi Neithithron[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Loremaster[/I][/COLOR], [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Rilien Veryangóle[/B][/COLOR], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Rune-keeper[/I][/COLOR], [B][COLOR=DarkGreen]Tûrsidhion Bellthandien[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Elf Warden[/I][/COLOR], [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Ingolf[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Guardian of Rohan[/I][/COLOR] - [B][COLOR=DarkRed]Kveldulfr[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I]Burglar of Rohan[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

This is so useful and helpful, thanks!
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

I have no clue about writing ABC files and writing programs, but I am thrilled to bits that I can download and listen to songs now without having to go in-game! Thank you so much, this is simply awesome!!!
    "You can't heal stupid." - [SIZE=1]source unknown[/SIZE][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Daralyn of Landroval - Minstrel and pie connaisseur[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][URL="http://my.lotro.com/yanics_girl/"]
    [/URL]

Version 1.1.0 is here! It has some new features and a bunch of bug fixes.

Visit http://lotro.acasylum.com/abcplayer/ to download it. Here's a partial list of the new features... be sure to check out Release Notes for a full list of what's new.
    • Now in Stereo! In songs with multiple parts, the second and subsequent parts are panned slightly to the right or left to emulate how it would sound playing with other people in the game. (The stereo effect in ABC Player is slightly less than in the game).
    • You can now paste songs from the clipboard to open them. Use Ctrl+V to create a new song using the text from the clipboard. Use Ctrl+Shift+V to add the text from the clipboard to the current song (useful if pasting a multi-part song from thefatlute.com, for example).
      You can also use Ctrl+V and Ctrl+Shift+V with actual .abc files, as an alternative to dragging and dropping the files.
    • You can now append additional parts to a song once it's already open, including the same song multiple times. You can accomplish this in a variety of ways:
      • Choose "Append ABC file(s)..." from the File menu (Ctrl+Shift+O).
      • Choose "Append from clipboard" from the File menu (Ctrl+Shift+V) if the file is on the clipboard.
      • Hold down Ctrl and drag/drop the file onto ABC Player.
    • Added a tempo slider to adjust the tempo of playback. Right-click on the slider to quickly toggle between 0% and 100%. Also removed the volume slider, as it didn't seem very useful.
    Geändert von Digero (18.08.2010 um 18:33 Uhr)

One of the cool new features is the ability to paste the text of an ABC file without having to have the file saved on your computer. This is great for quickly previewing a song from places like these forums, thefatlute, etc. Once you've installed version 1.1.0, try out the paste feature with this song. Also listen for the stereo panning of the parts of the song (try toggling it off/on from the tools menu to hear the difference). If you like it, you can save it from ABC Player (Ctrl+Shift+S).

Code:
    X: 1
    T: I Get Around (2:13) - Lute [*6]
    C: The Beach Boys
    Z: Digero of Landroval
    Q: 148

% Bar 1
    +mf+ [z/CGcge] z15/2  |  [GAG,^ce] z7  |  [Dadf] z7  |  [fG,dgb] z7  |  
    [G/c/e/] z3/2 [G/c/e/] z3/2 [G2c2e2] z [Gce]  |  
    z [cGe] z [eGc] z [G/c/e/] z/ [G/c/e/] z3/2  |  
    [G/A/e/^c/] z3/2 [G/A/c/e/] z3/2 [G3/2A3/2c3/2e3/2] z3/2 [e/G/A/c/] z/  |  
    z/ [ez/] [G/A/^c/] z [G/c/e/] z [A/f/d/] z3/2 [A/c/e/] z3/2  |  
    [f/A/d/] z3/2 [f/A/d/] z3/2 [A3/2d3/2f3/2] z3/2 [d/A/f/] z/  |  
    z [A/d/f/] z3/2 [f/A/d/] z/ [A/f/d/] z3/2 [G/c/e/] z3/2  |  
    % Bar 11
    [d/F/^A/] z3/2 [F/A/d/] z3/2 [F2A2d2] z [FGBd]  |  
    z [FGBd] z [F/G/B/d/] z/ [F/G/B/d/] z3/2 [F/G/B/d/] z3/2  |  [cdfa] z7  |  [FGBd] z7  |  
    [cdfa] z7  |  [FGBd] z4 G A/ z/ B/ z/  |  c z e/ z/ c/ z/ d/ z/ e2 c/ z/  |  
    g/ z/ e/ z/ [a/g/] z/ g2 e z2  |  [cdfa] z7  |  [FGBd] z7  |  
    % Bar 21
    [acdf] z7  |  [FGBd] z7  |  [Gce] z [e3/2G3/2c3/2] z/ [G2c2e2] z [Gce]  |  
    z [Gce] z [cGe] z [G/c/e/] z/ [G/c/e/] z3/2  |  
    [G/A/^c/e/] z3/2 [G/A/c/e/] z3/2 [c3/2G3/2A3/2e3/2] z3/2 [GAce]  |  
    z [GA/^ce] z3/2 [e/G/A/c/] z/ [Adf] z [Aec] z  |  [Adf] z [Adf] z [A2d2f2] z [Adf]  |  
    z [Adf] z [A/d/f/] z/ [A/f/d/] z3/2 [e/G/c/] z3/2  |  
    [d/F/^A/] z3/2 [FA/d] z3/2 [F3/2A3/2d3/2] z3/2 [BFGd]  |  
    z [FBGd] z [F/G/B/d/] z/ [FGB/d/] z7/2  |  
    % Bar 31
    [A/E/] z/ [E/A/] z/ [E/A/] z/ [E/A/] z/ [e/E/A/^c/] z/ [A/e/E/c/] z/ [c/e/E/A/] z/ [c/e/E/A/] z/  |  
    [A/^c/e/a/] z/ [c/a/e/A/] z/ [c/e/a/A/] z/ [c/e/a/A/] z/ [e/c/a/A/] z/ [e/A/c/a/] z/ [e/A/c/a/] z/ [c/e/a/A/] z/  |  
    [G/B/d/] z/ [G/B/d/] z/ [G/B/d/] z/ [G/d/B/] z/ [G/B/d/] z/ [G/B/d/] z/ [G/B/d/] z/ [G/B/d/] z/  |  
    [d2^F2A2] z [F/A/d/] z3/2 [F/A/d/] z3/2 [F/A/d/] z/  |  
    [^FAd/] z [F/A/d/] [F/d/A/] z/ [A/d/F/] z3/2 [F/A/d/] z5/2  |  
    [g2B2d2] z [B/d/g/] z3/2 [g/B/d/] z3/2 [g/B/d/] z/  |  
    [gBd] z/ [B/d/gf/] [B/d/] z/ [B/d/g/] z3/2 [g/B/d/] z [gz/] [B/d/] z/  |  
    [A2^F2d2] z [d/F/A/] z3/2 [F/A/d/] z3/2 [F/A/d/] z/  |  
    [A/d/^F] z [d/F/A/] [F/d/A/] z/ [d/A/F/] z3/2 [F/A/d/] z5/2  |  
    [A^ce] z/ [Ac/e/] [e/c/] z/ [A/c/e/] z3/2 [A/e/c/] z3/2 [A/c/] z/  |  
    % Bar 41
    [d2f2^A2] z [A/d/f/] z3/2 [A/d/f/] z5/2  |  [^c^d^f^a/=a/] z15/2  |  [^F^Gc^d/] z15/2  |  
    [^c^d^f^a/] z15/2  |  [^F^G^d/c] z9/2 G ^A c/ z/  |  
    ^c3/2 z/ ^d/ z/ c/ z/ d/ z/ f3/2 z/ c  |  ^g/ z/ f/ z/ ^a/ z/ g3/2 z/ f z2  |  
    [^c^d^f^a] z7  |  [^F^Gc^d] z7  |  [^c^a/^d^f] z15/2  |  
    % Bar 51
    [^F/^G/c/^d/] z15/2  |  
    [^G3/2^c3/2f3/2] z/ [G3/2f3/2c3/2] z/ [G5/2c5/2f5/2] z/ [G-c-f]  |  
    [^G/^c/] z/ [Gc/f] z3/2 [fGc] z [Gcf] z [G/c/f/] z/  |  
    [^A/df] z3/2 [^G/A/d/f/] z3/2 [G2A2d5/2f2] z [GAdf]  |  
    z [^G/^A/f/d^d/] z3/2 [G/A/=d/f/^d/] z/ [G/A/=d/f/] z3/2 [G/A/d/f/] z3/2  |  
    [^f/^A/^d/] z3/2 [Ad/f/] z3/2 [A2d2f2] z [A-d-f-]  |  
    [^A/^d/^f/] z/ [A3/2d3/2f3/2] [Az/] [d/f/] [Az/] [f/d/] z3/2 [^G/^c/=f/] z3/2  |  
    [^F^dB] z [FBd] z [F2B2d2] z [cdF^G]  |  
    z [^F^Gc^d] z [F/G/c/d/] z/ [F/G/c/d/] z7/2  |  
    [^A/F/] z/ [A/F/] z/ [F/A/] z/ [F/A/] z/ [A/d/f/F/] z/ [f/A/d/F/] z/ [f/d/A/F/] z/ [d/f/F/A/] z/  |  
    % Bar 61
    [d/f/^a/] z/ [d/f/a/] z/ [a/f/d/] z/ [a/d/f/] z/ [d/f/a/] z/ [d/f/a/] z/ [d/f/a/] z/ [d/f/a/] z/  |  
    [^G/c/^d/] z/ [G/d/c/] z/ [d/G/c/] z/ [G/c/d/] z/ [G/d/c/] z/ [G/c/d/] z/ [G/d/c/] z/ [G/d/c/] z/  |  
    [^Gf^c] z7  |  [^G^Afd] z7  |  [^d3/2^a^f] z7  |  [^G^dc] z7  |  
    [f/^G/^c/] z3/2 [f/G/c/] z3/2 [G5/2c5/2f5/2] z/ [cGf]  |  
    z [^c^Gf] z [G/c/f/] z/ [Gcf/] z3/2 [Gf/c/] z3/2  |  
    [^G^A/d/f] z3/2 [GA/df] z3/2 [G2d2A2f2] z [GdAf]  |  
    z [^G^Adf] z [G/A/d/f/] z/ [G/A/d/f/] z3/2 [G/A/d/f/] z3/2  |  
    % Bar 71
    [^f^A^d] z [Adf] z [d2A2f2] z [Afd]  |  
    z [^A^d^f] z [A/d/f/] z/ [Adf] z [=f/^G^c/] z3/2  |  
    [^FB/^d/] z3/2 [BdF] z [F2B2d2] z [Fcd^G]  |  
    z [^Fc^d^G] z [c/d/F/G/] z/ [FGcd/] z3/2 [FG/c/d/] z3/2  |  
    [^G/^c/f/] z3/2 [Gc/f/] z3/2 [G2c2f2] z [Gcf]  |  
    z [^c^Gf] z [G/c/f/] z/ [Gcf] z [G/c/f/] z3/2  |  
    [^G/^A/d/f/] z3/2 [G/A/d/f/] z3/2 [G2A2d2f2] z [GAdf]  |  
    z [^G^Adf] z [G/A/d/f/] z/ [G/A/f/d/] z3/2 [G/A/d/f/] z3/2  |  
    [^f/^A/^d/] z3/2 [Ad/f/] z3/2 [A2d2f2] z [fA-d]  |  
    ^A/ z/ [A^d^f] z [f/A/d/] z/ [A/f/d/] z3/2 [^G/^c/=f/] z3/2  |  
    % Bar 81
    [^d/^FB/] z3/2 [F/d/B/] z3/2 [F2B2d2] z [Fc/^G/d/] z/  |  
    z [^F^d^Gc] z [F/c/d/G/] z/ [FGcd] z [FG/c/d/] z3/2  |  [^G,/^G/^c/^C/F/] z15/2 |]

X: 3
    T: I Get Around (2:13) - Theorbo [*6]

% Bar 1
    +mf+ C8  |  A,8  |  [A,/D2] z3/2 [A,5/2z2] F2 E3/2 z/  |  D13/2 z3/2  |  z4 C7/2 z/  |  
    C7/2 z/ C5/2 z3/2  |  A,7/2 z/ A,7/2 z/  |  A,7/2 z/ A,3 z  |  F7/2 z/ F4  |  
    D7/2 z/ D7/2 z/  |  
    % Bar 11
    ^A,7/2 z/ A,7/2 z/  |  G,7/2 z/ G,5/2 z3/2  |  D z3 D z3  |  G z3 G z3  |  D z3 D z3  |  
    G z3 G/ z/ G A/ z/ B/ z/  |  c z d/ z/ c/ z/ d/ z/ e3/2 z/ c/ z/  |  
    g/ z/ e/ z/ a/ z/ g3/2 z/ e z2  |  D/ D z5/2 [D/^D/] =D z5/2  |  G/ G/ z3 G/ G/ z3  |  
    % Bar 21
    D/ D/ z3 D/ D/ z3  |  G/ G/ z3 G/ G/ z3  |  C4 G,4  |  C5/2 z/ C3/2 z/ B, z C/ z/  |  
    ^C4 z/ A,7/2  |  ^C6 z2  |  F4 D7/2 z/  |  F7/2 z/ F3/2 [E3/2F/] z2  |  
    ^A,7/2 z/ A,5/2 z/ G,-  |  G,/ z/ G, z G,/ z/ G,3/2 z5/2  |  
    % Bar 31
    A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ E/ z/ E/ z/ E/ z/ E/ z/  |  
    A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/  |  
    G/ z/ G/ z/ G/ z/ G/ z/ G/ z/ G/ z/ G/ z/ G/ z/  |  
    D z/ D/ D/ z/ D/ z3/2 D/ z3/2 A,  |  [DC/] z D/ D/ z/ D/ z3/2 D/ z3/2 D/ z/  |  
    G z/ G/ G/ z/ G z G3/2 z/ D  |  G z/ G/ G/ z/ G/ z3/2 G3/2 z/ G/ z/  |  
    D z/ D/ D/ z/ D3/2 z/ D2 A,  |  D z/ D/ D/ z/ D3/2 z/ D z/ D z/  |  
    E z/ E/ E/ z/ E3/2 z/ E3/2 z/ E/ z/  |  
    % Bar 41
    F z/ F/ F/ z/ F z F3/2 z3/2  |  ^D/ D/ z3 D/ D/ z3  |  ^G/ G/ z3 G/ G/ z3  |  
    ^D/ D/ z3 D/ D/ z3  |  ^G/ G/ z3 G/ G/ G/ z/ ^A/ z/ c/ z/  |  
    ^c3/2 z/ ^d/ z/ c/ z/ d/ z/ f3/2 z/ c/ z/  |  ^g/ z/ f/ ^a z/ g3/2 z/ f z2  |  
    ^D/ D/ z3 D/ D/ z3  |  ^G/ G/ z3 G/ G/ z3  |  ^D/ D/ z3 D/ D/ z3  |  
    % Bar 51
    ^G/ G/ z3 G/ G/ z3  |  ^C4 ^G,4  |  ^C5/2 z/ C z =C z ^C/ z/  |  D4 ^A,4  |  D7/2 z9/2  |  
    ^F4 ^D4  |  ^F7/2 z/ =F5/2 z3/2  |  B,6 z ^F-  |  ^F9/2 z7/2  |  
    ^A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ F/ z/ F/ z/ F/ z/ F/ z/  |  
    % Bar 61
    ^A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/  |  
    ^G/ z/ G/ z/ G/ G/ z G/ z/ G/ z/ G/ z3/2  |  ^C7/2 z/ C7/2 z/  |  ^A,7/2 z/ A,4  |  
    ^F2 ^A,2 F3/2 z/ =F3/2 z/  |  ^D7/2 z/ D3 z  |  ^C4 ^G4  |  ^C4 ^G4  |  F4 z/ ^A7/2  |  F4 ^A4  |  
    % Bar 71
    ^D4 ^F4  |  ^D4 ^F4  |  B7/2 z/ B3 ^G-  |  ^G/ z/ G3/2 z/ G/ z/ G5/2 z3/2  |  ^C4 ^G4  |  
    ^C4 ^G4  |  F4 ^A4  |  F7/2 ^A9/2  |  ^F4 ^D4  |  ^F4 =F4  |  
    % Bar 81
    B7/2 z/ B3 ^G-  |  ^G/ z/ G z G/ z/ G2 z2  |  ^C/ z15/2 |]

X: 4
    T: I Get Around (2:13) - Flute [*6]

% Bar 1
    z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  
    +pp+ [C,/c/] z/ [C,/c/] z/ [C,3/2c3/2] z/ [C,3/2c3/2] z/ [C,3/2c3/2] z/  |  
    [C,/c/] z/ [c/C,/] z/ [c/C,/] z/ [C,3/2c3/2] [B3/2B,2] z [c/C,/] z/  |  
    D,/ ^c/ z [^C,3/2c3/2] z/ [C,3/2c3/2] z/ [c3/2C,3/2] z/  |  
    [^C,/^c/] z/ [c/C,/] z/ [c/C,/] z/ [c4C,9/2] z  |  
    [F,/f/] z/ [F,/E,/f/] z/ [F,3/2f3/2] z/ [F,3/2f3/2] z/ [F,3/2f3/2] z/  |  
    [F,/f/] z/ [f/F,/] z/ [f/F,/] z/ [F,5/2f5/2] z/ [e3/2E,3/2] z/  |  
    % Bar 11
    [D,/d/] z/ [d/D,/] z/ [d3/2D,3/2] z/ [D,3/2d3/2] z/ [F,3/2G,/f3/2] z3/2  |  
    [E,/e/] z/ [D,/d/] z/ [D,/d/] z/ [D,5/2d2] z3  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  
    % Bar 21
    z8  |  z8  |  C/ z/ C/ z/ C3/2 z/ C3/2 z/ C3/2 z/  |  C/ z/ C/ z/ C/ z/ C5/2 z5/2  |  
    ^C/ C/ z C3/2 z/ C3/2 z/ C3/2 z/  |  ^C/ z/ C/ z/ C/ z/ C2 z3  |  
    F/ z/ F/ z/ F3/2 z/ F3/2 z/ F3/2 z/  |  F/ z/ F/ z/ F/ z/ F3/2 z/ E5/2 z/  |  
    D/ z/ D/ z/ D3/2 z/ D3/2 z/ F z  |  E/ z/ D/ z/ D/ z/ D2 z3  |  
    % Bar 31
    z A,/ A, A, z/ E/ z/ E/ z/ E/ z/ E/ z/  |  A/ z/ A/ z/ G3/2 z/ ^F2 E3/2 z/  |  
    G/ G z/ ^F3/2 z/ E7/2 z/  |  D8-  |  D4 z D/ z D z/  |  D8-  |  D9/2 z/ D/ z D z/  |  D8-  |  
    D9/2 z/ D z D/ z/  |  E5 E3/2 z/ E  |  
    % Bar 41
    F15/2 z/  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  
    % Bar 51
    z5 ^G/ z/ ^A c/ z/  |  ^c8-  |  ^c5 =c2 ^c  |  d8-  |  d7/2 z/ ^d f3/2 z/ ^f-  |  ^f8-  |  
    ^f/ z3 f3/2 =f z ^d-  |  ^d8  |  z8  |  [^A9/2z4] f4  |  
    % Bar 61
    ^a2 ^g2 =g2 f2  |  ^g2 =g2 f7/2 z/  |  z8  |  z8  |  ^d2 ^A2 ^f2 =f2  |  ^d5/2 z/ d7/2 z3/2  |  
    ^c/ z/ c/ z/ c3/2 z/ c3/2 z/ c3/2 z/  |  ^c/ z/ c/ z/ c/ z/ c3 z2  |  
    d/ z/ d/ z/ d3/2 z/ d3/2 z/ d3/2 z/  |  d/ z/ d/ z/ d/ z/ d5/2 z5/2  |  
    % Bar 71
    ^f/ z/ f/ z/ f3/2 z/ f3/2 z/ f3/2 z/  |  ^f/ z/ f/ z/ f/ z/ f2 z =f3/2 z/  |  
    ^d/ z/ d/ z/ d3/2 z/ d3/2 z/ ^f3/2 z/  |  f/ z/ ^d/ z/ d/ z/ d5/2 z5/2  |  
    ^c/ z/ c/ z/ c3/2 z/ c3/2 z/ c3/2 z/  |  ^c/ z/ c/ z/ c/ z/ c z =c z ^c/ z/  |  
    d/ z/ d/ z/ d3/2 z/ d3/2 z/ d3/2 z/  |  d/ z/ d/ z/ d/ z/ d5/2 z5/2  |  
    ^f/ z/ f/ z/ f3/2 z/ f3/2 z/ f3/2 z/  |  ^f/ z/ f/ z/ f/ z/ f2 z =f3/2 z/  |  
    % Bar 81
    ^d/ z/ d/ z/ d3/2 z/ d2 ^f3/2 z/  |  f/ z/ ^d/ z/ d/ z/ d5/2 z5/2  |  z8 |]

X: 5
    T: I Get Around (2:13) - Clarinet [*6]

% Bar 1
    +mf+ C3/2 z/ C3/2 z/ C/ z/ C/ z/ C3/2 z/  |  
    A,/ z/ A,/ z/ A,/ z/ A,3/2 z/ A,3/2 z/ A,/ z/  |  
    D/ z/ D/ z/ A,3/2 z/ F3/2 z/ E3/2 z/  |  
    D/ z/ D/ z/ D/ z/ D3/2 z/ G,/ z/ A,/ z/ B,/ z/  |  C8  |  z5/2 C z B,3/2 z C/ z/  |  
    ^C7 z  |  z2 ^C/ z/ C/ z/ D/ z/ E/ z3/2 F-  |  F8-  |  
    F/ z/ A,/ z/ A,/ z/ A,/ z/ F/ z/ E z D-  |  
    % Bar 11
    D8-  |  D4 z A/ z/ A/ z/ G/ z/  |  A3/2 z/ G/ z/ G/ z/ D/ z/ D/ z/ E/ z/ D/ z/  |  
    F/ z/ E z D z A2 G/ z/  |  A/ z/ A/ z/ G3/2 z/ D/ z/ D/ z/ E D/ z/  |  G E z D z4  |  z8  |  
    z5 A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/  |  A3/2 z/ G2 D/ z/ D/ z/ E D  |  F/ z/ F/ z/ E D z A2 G/ z/  |  
    % Bar 21
    A z G3/2 z/ D2 E D  |  G D E D z G A B  |  c8-  |  c5/2 z/ c z B z c/ z/  |  ^c8-  |  
    ^c3/2 z/ c/ z/ c/ z/ d/ z/ e/ z3/2 f-  |  f8-  |  f A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ f/ z/ e z d-  |  
    d8-  |  d9/2 z7/2  |  
    % Bar 31
    z8  |  a2 g2 ^f2 e2  |  g2 ^f2 e7/2 z/  |  d5/2 z11/2  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  
    % Bar 41
    z7 ^A/ z/  |  ^A/ z/ A/ z/ ^G/ z/ G/ z/ ^D3/2 z/ F D/ z/  |  
    ^F/ z/ F/ z/ =F ^D z ^A3/2 z/ ^G/ z/  |  ^A/ z/ A/ z/ ^G z ^D z F D/ z/  |  
    ^G/ z/ ^D/ z/ F D z4  |  z8  |  z8  |  ^A/ z/ A/ z/ ^G/ z/ G ^D2 F D  |  ^F2 =F ^D z ^A2 ^G  |  
    ^A3/2 z/ ^G2 ^D/ z/ D F D  |  
    % Bar 51
    ^G ^D F D3/2 z/ G ^A c/ z/  |  ^c8-  |  ^c5/2 z/ c z =c z ^c/ z/  |  d8-  |  
    d3/2 z/ d/ z/ d/ z/ ^d/ z/ f3/2 z/ ^f-  |  ^f8-  |  
    ^f/ z/ ^A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ f z/ =f z ^d-  |  ^d15/2 z/  |  z5 F G ^G/ z/  |  ^A4 f4  |  
    % Bar 61
    ^a2 ^g2 =g2 f2  |  ^g2 =g2 f3 z  |  ^C3/2 z/ C3/2 z/ C/ z/ C/ z/ C3/2 z/  |  
    ^A,/ z/ A,/ z/ A,/ z/ A,3/2 z/ A,3/2 z/ A,/ z/  |  
    ^D/ z/ D/ z/ ^A,3/2 z/ ^F3/2 z/ =F3/2 z/  |  
    ^D/ z/ D/ z/ D/ z/ D3/2 z/ ^G ^A c/ z/  |  ^c8-  |  ^c5/2 c z3/2 =c z ^c/ z/  |  d8-  |  
    d3/2 z/ d/ z/ d/ z/ ^d/ z/ f z ^f-  |  
    % Bar 71
    ^f8-  |  ^f ^A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ f z/ =f z ^d-  |  ^d8-  |  ^d2 z3 ^G ^A c/ z/  |  ^c8-  |  
    ^c5/2 z/ c z =c z ^c  |  d8-  |  d3/2 z/ d/ z/ d/ z/ ^d/ z/ f z ^f-  |  ^f8-  |  
    ^f/ z/ ^A/ z/ A/ z/ A/ z/ f/ z/ =f z ^d-  |  
    % Bar 81
    ^d8-  |  ^d11/2 z5/2  |  z8 |]

X: 7
    T: I Get Around (2:13) - Bagpipe [*6]

% Bar 1
    z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  
    % Bar 11
    z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z5 +mp+ G A B/ z/  |  c3/2 z/ e c/ z/ d/ z/ e3/2 z/ c/ z/  |  
    g e/ z/ a/ z/ g2 e3/2 z3/2  |  z8  |  z8  |  
    % Bar 21
    z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z5 E ^F G  |  
    % Bar 31
    A4 e4-  |  [e/a5/2] z3/2 g2 ^f2 e2-  |  [e/g2] z3/2 ^f2 e4  |  d8-  |  d4 z d/ z d/ z  |  d8-  |  
    d4 z d/ z d z/  |  d8-  |  d5 d z/ d z/  |  e8  |  
    % Bar 41
    f13/2 z3/2  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z5 ^G ^A c/ z/  |  ^c z ^d/ z/ c/ z/ d/ z/ f2 c  |  
    ^g/ z/ f/ z/ ^a/ z/ g2 f3/2 z3/2  |  z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  
    % Bar 51
    % Bar 61
    % Bar 71
    % Bar 81
    z8  |  z8  |  [^C,^G,F,] z7 |]

X: 8
    T: I Get Around (2:13) - Drums [*6]

% Bar 1
    z8  |  z8  |  z8  |  z5 +mf+ B,/ [^C/B,/] z B,/ z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/B,/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [D/F/C,/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    % Bar 11
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mf+ [G,/C,/] [^d/G,] +f+ [C,/D/] z/ +mf+ [d/C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^GA8-^F/^D/^C,/] z3/2 +mf+ D/ z3/2 [D/G/F] z3/2 D/ z3/2  |  
    [^D/^F/^G/A8] z3/2 D/ z3/2 [G/D/F/] z3/2 D/ z3/2  |  
    [A8-^F/^G/=F^D/] z3/2 [^F/G/D/=F] z3/2 [D/G/F^F/] z3/2 [D/F/=FG/] z3/2  |  
    [F/^D/^F/^G/A3] z3/2 [D/F/G/=F] z3/2 [D/G/^F/=F] z3/2 [D/F/^F/G/] z3/2  |  
    +f+ [^G/^C,/] z/ +mp+ C,/ +mf+ ^F/ +f+ [C,/^D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [D/F/C,/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mf+ [^d/C,/] B,/ +f+ [d/C,/D/F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/d/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^G^F/^C,/A8-^D/] z3/2 +mf+ D/ z3/2 [D/F/G/] z3/2 D/ z3/2  |  
    [^D/^F/^G/A7/2] z3/2 D/ z3/2 [G/F/D/] z3/2 D/ z3/2  |  
    % Bar 21
    [^F/A8-^G/^D/=F/] z3/2 [^F/G/D/=F/] z3/2 [^F/G/=F/D/] z3/2 [D/^F/G/=F] z3/2  |  
    [^F/^G/^D/=F/A4] z3/2 [^F/G/D/=F] z3/2 [^F/GD/=F/] z3/2 [G/D/^F/=F] z3/2  |  
    +f+ [^G/^C,/A8] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/F/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/F/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/F/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [D/C,/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/F/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [C,/F/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/F/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    % Bar 31
    +f+ [G/^C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [G/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/ +f+ [=G/C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [C,/=G/] z/ +f+ [G/C,/D/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/^G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/=G/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/] z/ +f+ [C,/^D/G/] z/ +mf+ [C,/^G/=G/] z/ +f+ [C,/^G/=G/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/] z/ +f+ [G/C,/D/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [G/^C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [G/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/ +f+ [=G/C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [G/D/C,/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [A8^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ +mf+ =G/ +f+ [^F/G/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/^G/=G/] z/ +f+ [C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [G/^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ +mf+ =G/ +f+ [G/C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [G/F/C,/^G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A8-] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/=G/F/] z/ +f+ [C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [G/^C,/^G/A7/2] z/ +mp+ C,/ +mf+ =G/ +f+ [G/C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/F/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/^G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A8-] z/ +mp+ C,/ +mf+ =G/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/G/] z/ +mf+ [C,/^G/F/] =G/ +f+ [C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [C,/=G/] z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/G/^G/A3/2] z/ +mp+ C,/ +mf+ =G/ +f+ [G/C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [F/G/C,/^G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A7] z/ +mp+ C,/ +mf+ =G/ +f+ [G/C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/^G/=G/] z/ +f+ [C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [C,/=G/] z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/^G/] z/  |  
    % Bar 41
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A11/2] z/ +mp+ C,/ +mf+ =G/ +f+ [G/C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/^G/F/=G/] z/ +f+ [C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/^d/] B,/ +f+ [D/C,/d/] z/ +mf+ [C,/^G/d/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^F/^D/A7^C,/^G] z3/2 +mf+ D/ z3/2 [D/F/G] z3/2 D/ z3/2  |  
    [A8^D/^F/^G] z3/2 D/ z3/2 [F/D/G] z3/2 D/ z3/2  |  
    [^F/=FA8^G^D/] z3/2 [^F/GD/=F] z3/2 [^F/GD/=F] z3/2 [^F/D/G=F] z3/2  |  
    [^F/^G^D/=FA13/2] z3/2 [G/^F/=FD/] z3/2 [G/F/^F/D/] z3/2 [=F/^F/G/] z3/2  |  
    +f+ [F/^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mf+ [C,/^d/] B,/ +f+ [F/C,/D/d/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/d/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^F/^D/^GA8^d^C,/] z3/2 +mf+ D/ z3/2 [GDF] z D z  |  
    [^DA8^G^F] z D z [DGz/] F/ z D/ z3/2  |  
    [^G/A8F^F^D] z3/2 [=FG/D/^F] z3/2 [G/D/=F^F] z3/2 [G/D/F/=F] z3/2  |  
    % Bar 51
    [^F/^G/A6^D/=F] z3/2 [G/^F/D/=F] z3/2 [G/^F/D/=F] z3/2 [^F/G/D/=F/] z3/2  |  
    +f+ [F/^D/A8-^G/^C,/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/F/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A11/2] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/F/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [A8-^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A15/2] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A8-] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/F/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A13/2] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [D/C,/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] +mf+ A/-  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A13/2] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/A-] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A6] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [G/^C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [G/C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/ +f+ [=G/C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [C,/D/G/F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/^G/] z/  |  
    % Bar 61
    +f+ [^C,/G/^G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [C,/^D/G/^F/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/ +f+ [=G/C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [G/F/C,/D/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [G/^C,/^G/] z/ +mf+ [=G/C,/] z/ +f+ [G/^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [G/C,/^G/] z/ +f+ [=G/C,/^G/] +mf+ =G/ [C,/^d/] [B,/G/] +f+ [F/d/C,/D/] z/ +mf+ [G/d/C,/^G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [A8^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [D/C,/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A8-] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/C,/D/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A7] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/F/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [A8-^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/F/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A5/2] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    % Bar 71
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A8-] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/F/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A13/2] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [A8-^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [D/C,/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A13/2] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [A8-^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A11/2] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [A8-^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [C,/G/F/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A6] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [A8-^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    % Bar 81
    +f+ [A8-^C,/^G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/^D/^F/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [F/D/C,/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    +f+ [^C,/^G/A11/2] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [^F/C,/^D/] z/ +mf+ [F/C,/G/] z/ +f+ [C,/G/] z/ +mp+ C,/ z/ +f+ [C,/D/F/] z/ +mp+ [C,/G/] z/  |  
    z8 |]
    Geändert von Digero (18.08.2010 um 18:36 Uhr)

Thanks for the quick update. The parenthesis fix will save me a lot of time.

ETA: ARGGGHHH! I'm still having problems with the parenthesis! It's nice that the program doesn't give an error anymore but it still doesn't see them as ties which means that I have to go back into the file and correct them still. Can you fix this in the next update?
    Geändert von Orlor (19.08.2010 um 15:33 Uhr)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000029110f/signature.png]Orladan[/charsig]

Seite 2 von 7 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LetzteLetzte