Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 4 von 38 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 76 bis 100 von 945

Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Trali Dwarf Gaurdian

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Eastern timezone

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): PvE, Raid, Hardcore.. atm im casual do to finals, but once thats over im back to hardcore mode.

MMO games you’ve played:EQ, FFXI, WOW, DAoC, guildwars

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a pretty experienced mmo player. I'm always willing to help out others and how to act with people so no drama is started.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters) Looking for a kinship that is looking to do end game content once there and really for a good gaming experience.

If you don't see me logged on in game just send me a pm on the forum and ill get back to you since i check the forums daily.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Zyrae, Elf (Amanda irl)

Age: (some kinships have real life age limits) 26 - 27 in June

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Washington State, Seattle area

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I've done all of the above. Was a raid leader for (I was a Priest holy/disc) all the healers in my guild in WoW, played a lot of PvP in WoW, DAoC and EQ, solo when I can't find a group or simply don't need one, I'm casual in that I only play for at the most 5 hours a night now, RP - been on a lot of Roleplaying servers and have run events, don't really like crafting in this game yet but I'm saving up my ore anyways.. much more info to put in there. Oh and I also attend college classes during the daytime, so I'm not usually really able to sit still playing until after 4:30pm or so PT.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW, EQ 1 & 2, CoH, DAoC, VSoH, L2, SWG, Horizons, more.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a very experienced healer, and currently playing a Minstrel and finding this new style of healer exciting and fun. I love helping people and have run Chapter 11 about 6 times just tohelp others.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Mature, helpful, lots of grouping, questing together, helping eachother out in a pinch. Possibly looking into end-game content. I'm an experienced raid healer.
    Zyrae, Elven Minstrel
    Leader of Arwa Isilme

Your name, or character name and race (if known):
    - Vannor, Man Hunter

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.):
    - Melbourne, Aust.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    - hmmm. Predominantly solo/group PVE, with light RP. So saying, will give most things a shot.

MMO games you’ve played:
    - EQ1, EQ2, WoW, GW, VSoH (beta only)

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:
    - I'm a mature player with a relaxed outlook and a good sense of humour. I also know my way around MMO's - was a guild leader in EQ2, guild officer in WoW (have not the time nor inclination to do again!).

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    - I'd prefer a light RP guild with mature (mentality or age ) members. I'm not interested in "grinding to 50" and raiding before month's end; I want to take my time, explore the world and have fun doing so. I'd love a guild where folk enjoy a joke, and speak in complete (or near complete!) sentences.

- Elio hobbit burglar

- winnipeg canada cst mostly play at night or early mornings

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.):
    - I'm new to mmo's so at this point i'd have to say casual.

MMO games you’ve played:

Um ... there's this one. I've played computer/video games since pong but never tried mmo's before. I guess the tolkien lore and test beta lured me in.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?:

I'm easy going by nature and have no problem helping people - I'm in no rush to level up at the expense of other people.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters):
    - mature guild that's open to different styles of play - but that is geared toward exploring the game and all its aspects not just competition leveling up and kills.

I would love to play with people that are fairly new to this game and don't have tons of experience with mmo's. I don't want to be the only inexperienced person in a group - it would probably be frustrating for me and them.

- Hargrave hobbit burglar
    Hargrayve hobbit gaurdian
    Hargraveswife hobbit hunter

- California, USA mostly play at night after 6 pm so

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual,crafter,

MMO games you’ve played:

SWG

I like to help others to level and hang out chat etc.Crafting armor and other crafting with alts

What kind of kinship you are looking for.

Casual players that respect other players especially ladies and that dont put up with guild member harrasment of other players. Im more into mature player guilds. Hobbit guilds or hobbit based guilds are a plus but not mandatory = )

If want to talk to me about your guild please email me in game or just hit me up in game thanks hope to hear from you

In game names Hargrave,Hargrayve,Hargraveswi fe

Howdy

Name: Koastaran (Currently a low level Human Champion)

Playstyle: A little bit of everything. My focus in WoW was a good dose of solo with quite a bit of 5, 10 & 20 man content. I have no problems with light roleplaying and consider myself relatively casual with the occasional patch of "don't you have to work tomorrow?"

MMO Games You've Played: Ultima Online, Anarchy Online (was also an ARK), Everquest, DAoC, City of Heroes/Villains, Star Wars Galaxies, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft (the guild I helped found and lead for a year is still alive and strong on Steamwheedle Cartel)

What Do I Have to Offer a Kinship:

Experience aside (because most people will have that), I consider myself an outgoing and postive member of any group I join, be it a Kinship or a pick up Fellowship. I try to let my actions reflect positively on my Kinship (guild, association etc etc).

Along with this I also feel that I'm a person who can take care of myself and avoids the trap of using a Kinship as their very own "can you help me finish <quest>" channel. I balance my own personal needs with those of group I belong (something that was especially important in World of Warcraft). Along with this, once there is a comfort level with the group I'm in, I tend to be a very selfless person with my time and materials preferring good friends to 'purple pixels'

What Am I Looking For:

A mature group (I'm nearing 30) that understands that balances in game ambitions with the social aspect of the game and 'real life'. I love to do content, to achieve, but am not the type of person who is willing (or able) to start commiting to 4+ nights a week of long haul raiding. I want a group that is selective in their membership, has never spammed a "JOIN OUR GUILD" message in any public channel and where the founding members still know everybody who pops into the chat channel. In other words, a close knit group that I can slowly integrate myself into that wants to do content and acheive but it isn't the end all, be all of their game experience.

And if you're Hardcore Lord of the Rings Theologians, might want to skip me. I loved the films, have read the books, but don't eat, breath, sleep or live the mythology.

Name: Cristofer lv 10 Race of Man Captain

Location: Minnesota usually play 8-12 pm Central time 3-4 nights a week

Playstyle: Casual, with a wife, family, and job I can't play every night for hours on end.

MMO Games You've Played: Everquest 2, City of Heroes/Villains, Star Wars Galaxies, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Horizons, Vanguard,

What Do I Have to Offer a Kinship: A fun casual player who focuses more on fun then on power leveling raiding and being Uber not that there is anything wrong with any of those. I just not any of them.

What Am I Looking For:

A fun mostly casual group of mature gamers. Not looking for a hardcore group but one where grouping and fun is more important then being the best in the game.

Pm me here or in game if I fit into your kinship.

Thanks

Hello I'm Alazeer I'm looking for a Guild/kinship on this Shard. I'm a mature player (47) and have been playing MMO's ever since the M59 days. I've been playing LORO ever since the very first testing phase. If you are in a guild and speak like DeWd I'm so LeEt and are a power gamer who let's nothing get in your way to the next level, Sorry i'm just not interested.

I am looking for a mature guild who likes to play/adventure and quest together a lot of the time as I'm sick of being in past guilds who are a group of people who don't play or associate together. I'm also not interested in any more solo play. I'm looking for an online family who has fun while they spend time together online.

If you are a guild/kinship like I have written about please contact me in the game.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Alazeer, Human, Captain

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): I've been playing solo but I want that to change ASAP!
    MMO games you’ve played: M59, The Realm, UO (original - the split and then some after), EQ, DAOC, AO, SWG, WWII Online, WOW, Vanguard, LORO. I've also been in the early beta - release of all of these games except for M59.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm a mature player with extensive knowledge of MMO's, I have plenty of free time to play especially during the daytime hours. I've also been in a couple of guilds in the past and know what to add/avoid to make a guild enjoyable for everyone involved.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm look for as I said above a guild where the majority of the people play together and help each other with adventuring, quests and the like.
    Geändert von soxfan (30.04.2007 um 14:41 Uhr)

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Nomic - 23 Human Burglar, Nomiic - 15 Elf Champion, Ironhand - 7 Dwarf Guardian

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Delaware, so I'm EST, I usually play at some point between 9 am and 12 am.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, PvP, RAIDs, casual, hardcore, end-game, RP, no RP, time limited, crafter, “I don’t know, I’m new to this kind of game”, etc.): Right now I mostly solo because I don't have a kinship, just a few RL friends who play the game. I'm enjoying the PvE in this game, but in previous games I gravitated towards PvP play. I enjoy a challenge of any kind and some healthy competition as long as people are somewhat mature and fun about it. I tend to stay away from RP myself. I don't mind if other people do it, and might even give it a shot if I'm in that mood, but don't expect me to on a regular basis.

MMO games you’ve played: DAoC, Eve, COH, Asheron's Call 2, Lineage 2, FFXI, WoW

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I'm an experienced player who knows how to listen and pay attention in combat. I also don't mind helping others with quests or items. My main is a weaponscrafter and I'm more than willing to craft for people.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I'm looking for a group who's active throughout the day, although not necessarily hardcore players. I work in a recording studio and it screws up the hours I play on a daily basis, so I can never guarentee that I'll be on at a certain time. I'd like people who are good players and well organized in combat, but who also don't take themselves too seriously and flip out if anything goes wrong. I'd like players who eventually want to participate in both sides of monster play, as long as they can keep the childish taunting and name calling at a minimum.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Thoramin-Dwarf Champion, Jessi-Hobbit Minstrel, Cederic-Human Captain. I am playing all three of these equal time right now, just learning the game. I also have a hunter named Chessa that is still level 4.

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Central Time Zone

Playstyle: Solo PvE, group PvE and somewhere in between casual and hardcore. I have several characters that are end game in WoW right now if that gives you any indication to my hardcore status, but I do have a life outside of gaming

MMO games you’ve played: EQ, EQ2, SWG, WoW - probably have played WoW the most.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I have played in MMO's for quite a while now. I am a mature, drama free player who had dedicated a lot of time to other MMO guilds in leadership positions.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters) Looking for a kinship that is between casual and hardcore, wants to do endgame content, but are not nazis about it.

Name: Orendir, L15 Elf Minstrel

Playstyle: Casual, but I like raiding and crafting. I can grind if needed.

MMO Games You've Played: City of Heroes/Villains, DDO, WoW

What Do I Have to Offer a Kinship: I bring da noise! I like to make sure everbody's having fun. I'm team oriented, will support the kinship w/ any planned activities, and generally know what I'm doing.

What Am I Looking For: Long-lasting, supportive kinship that focuses on teaming and supporting other members

Pm me here or in game if I fit into your kinship.

Thanks

Cool Re: Looking for a Kinship? Post here.

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Audery, mistrel hobbit of the hare foots.

Age: (some kinships have real life age limits) early 30s

Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Queensland, Autralia - usually play after work, weekends.

Playstyle. (Solo, group, PvE, casual, crafter): I solo alot but am happy to group up. Will be looking to get into the crafting side of things.

MMO games you’ve played: WOW refugee, plus also some time on EQ2.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: After alot of solo time in WOW am looking for people I can interact with and help out. I've come to LOTRO solo so interested in meeting new people.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): Did the raid side of things in WOW so am looking for a more casual play kinship. People who are happy to chat and group up as needed.

Name: Kalonthar, lvl 20 Captain of Dale.

Playstyle: I'm rather balanced, although I'm leaning more toward a hardcore playstyle since I want to reach the end game for once in a MMO.

MMO Games I've Played: Everqest, Everquest 2, City of Heroes/Villains, Star Wars Galaxies, Guild Wars, DoAC, World of Warcraft, Matrix Online, FFXI. Yeah, a lot of MMOs for only lvl 38 max.

What Do I Have to Offer a Kinship: I think the most important thing is that I'm a kind person at heart and I'm always willing to help people out. I don't do this for any gain on my part, its just the way I naturally am. Plus, being an explorer profession, I'm one that can easily help with materials if need be since I'll never need to use them.

What Am I Looking For:

I'm looking for a nice balanced kinship, with an eye toward the end-game. I think having an active kinship is really what I'm mostly looking for. While I do want to focus on lvling, fun is an important part of things. Still they work out well hand in hand because to me, fun is having a good group going. Soloing can get tedious at times.

I will be in Las Vegas from Wednesday to Monday, so I won't be on as often, although I will have sometime because I will have access to my Laptop and the internet (obviously). It's public, so who knows how well it will work. If you see me in game, don't hesitate to pm me. I might be on my Champion Kalaran too.
    Geändert von Kalonthar (01.05.2007 um 05:59 Uhr)

Talking GWM iso kinship for companionship and casual fun :)

Names:
    Rhosymedre - 22 Human Champ
    Morendo - 13 Human Minstrel
    Dalstan - 13 Human Guardian

Playstyle: I enjoy solo and group play, crafting, gathering, and general social interaction while I play. Not generally interested in PVP, but PvMP sounds interesting. I enjoy working through end game content, but because I like to play several characters it might take me a bit longer to hit max level.

MMO games you’ve played: WoW, A Tale in the Desert, SWG.

Why kinships should be interested in you: I usually quite generous with helping others out, and have a lot of play time both afternoon and evenings. I tend to bring a... slightly naughty humor to my guild mates, though I fully admit sometimes I'm shy at first and warm up slowly. I always try to be helpful and respectful to others, and in general I get along with about everyone. I come from a WoW guild full of real life friends and co-workers of myself and my partner, but only a small number of us play here.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: A guild with mature (read: not a guild of kids), but fun players, where occasionally off-color humor is welcome, but chat isn't completely full of profanity. Gay-friendly is a must. Mostly casual - occasionally semi hardcore group that would eventually like to push into end game raiding. A helpful bunch who will help me master my roles, and become a better solo and team player. I'm a musician, so real life events sometimes interrupt my play schedule, but generally I'm very reliable.

Contact me here or in-game.

Your character name and race: Youjutsusha, Elven Loremaster
    Location. Mountain
    Playstyle: casual solo and group
    MMO games you’ve played: AC
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: Intelligent, dependable, honorable player
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. Intelligent, dependable, honorable players

Your name, or character name and race (if known): Landro, Hobbit, Burg
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): Ohio, USA, EST
    Playstyle: PVE, GROUP, Raid
    MMO games you’ve played: Final Fantasy XI, WoW, Guild Wars
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am always willing to help out the kinship any way i can and enjoy group runs with anyone no matter the level
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): One the is willing to put the kinship before themselves, A good group of ppl cant be a team unless everyone is willing to take the time to help others catch up and get quest/instances done ASAP so that we can all be high lvl together sooner

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Keein, Human, Hunter
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): USA, CST
    Playstyle: PVE, GROUP, Raid, PVP
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Guild Wars, SWG, DAoC, CoH. EQ2
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I am a mature, experienced player that can offer help and experience in-game. I will also be the type member that will only do things that cause others to gain respect for the guild tag I wear.
    What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): A kinship that balances individual and group progression as well as placing priority on having fun. I tend to solo a good bit, but want to learn the grouping aspects of this game. I have raid experience from other games and wouldn't mind seeing the more advanced areas in LOTRO.

Nothing to see here
    Geändert von rebel4sur (05.08.2008 um 05:32 Uhr)

Name or character name: Waeninzil, Garthor

Playstyle: solo, group, RAIDs, casual, definite crafter.

MMO games you’ve played: EQ(from beta up until second to last expansion), AC, WoW,

Why kinships should be interested in you: I like to help out guild members especially in the trades and helping with quests, even if I am over my head I still like to help.

What kind of kinship you are looking for. (This one is very important for recruiters): I am looking for a mature kinship, one that groups together frequently to complete quests and work on crafts. And also can give written assistance on how to complete a quest.

Me and the wife are experienced Wow players. We want to make the jump to this game but are a bit lost in this new world. Are there any Kinships out there that are preferably ex wow players.

The reason is that we need a group of people that know where we are coming from and can help faciliate growth. We dont need power leveling or anthing like that but just a group that likes to have fun.

If anyone can post thier guild website we would glad to check it out. We are very good players in Wow so I am sure we will adjust and get good here also. thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a kinship to be part of, so here's some info!

Your name: IRL Scott, Ingame Eiric (24 Champion currently)

Playstyle: If I wanted to go solo, I wouldn't be looking for a kinship. I'd like to find a group of like-minded players to explore the game with.

Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: In short, I would say maturity and experience. I started playing my first MMORPG with Asheron's Call (Thistledown), played briefly in DAOC and Anarchy Online, then played Everquest (Innoruuk) for quite a few years. Played SWG (Chilastra) from Beta 3 through about 6 months of live (what an awful disappointment that game turned out to be), and then EQ II for a few months. I no longer have the time to be the fastest to level to 50 and all that jazz, but I'm a team player and I know what it takes to play the game well.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: The kinship I'm looking for is one that consists of mature players (no offense to the teenagers, that's just not my bag anymore) who play with a high level of skill and enjoy doing things that others might not be able to pull off. In other words, players who know their role in a group and can work together to complete encounters. Ultimately I would like to be part of a kinship that wants to attack the endgame and raid the higher end content in the game, though I probably don't have the time to be part of a "serious" endgame focused kinship. Groups that are focused on role-playing or that are "family" kinships certainly have their place, but they aren't really my focus. I would certainly hope to make friends and be part of a group with a strong sense of teamwork and comaraderie. If this sounds like your kinship and you'd like a strong member, please let me know ingame or here on the boards.

Eiric
    24 Champion

Name: Galagorn, Elf, level 13

Playstyle: Group, and sometimes PVP

Games you've Played: Star Wars Galaxies, WOW, LOTRO

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'll do whatever i can to help the group or indivdual

What kind of kinship you are looking for: Any kinship who are respectful to their members. People who like to help others. People with honor and dignity. People who have humor. A kinship that would work together.

Name: Vipertank, lvl 23 Dwarf gaurdian

Playstyle: PVP, PVE, GRP, RAID

Games you've Played: Star Wars Galaxies, WOW, EQ, EQII, and Vanguard

Why kinships should be interested in you: I'm a smart mature player who is good ina grp and respectfull of others. I Have raid experience in other games and love to pvp. I like to help others lvl so that we can have more people to help out end game. I play about 30 hrs or so a week.

What kind of kinship you are looking for: Any kinship that is serious about end game raiding and pvping. Also a serious grp of poeple who help each other out, but still remeber that it is a game and is supposed to be fun.

Your name, or character name and race (if known):Zillian, Man, Guardian
    Location. (Timezone preferences if any, state/country, etc.): USA, EST
    Playstyle: PVE, GROUP, Raid, PVP
    MMO games you’ve played: WoW, Guild Wars
    Why kinships should be interested in you. In other words, why choose you and not another player. What do you offer kinships?: I really love LOTR and look forward to playing the game for a long time. I had spent the last year and a half playing World of Warcraft, and finally found a game to replace the slow, boring grind :P. Anyway, I'm looking to join a kinship that is active and has a decent amount of members. Doesn't mean the kinship needs to be huge, just having about an average of 10-20 people on. I love doing groups and questing and I am all about growing as a guild and having a great time together. If there are any kinships like this recruiting please send a tell in game to Zillian, send me an email at doug_martin05@yahoo.com or reply here. I am a Man lvl 21 guardian atm, and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and have a good day.
    Geändert von Zillian (05.05.2007 um 17:56 Uhr)

I, my wife, and a friend and his wife are currently seeking a mature, active, friendly guild. Biggest thing to us is that the members are active, are open to new members, and friendly. (we've had problems before where no one in guild would talk,group,communicate with us or more importantly our wives ) So if your guild sounds like its the mature,friendly atmosphere we four are seeking please send me a PM.

Thank you,

Drivenmad

Seite 4 von 38 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LetzteLetzte