Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 84 von 108 ErsteErste ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 2.076 bis 2.100 von 2689

Re: Bw Irl Picture Thread

Zitat Zitat von Barillas Beitrag anzeigen
    That was back in December..Yeah, you beat me then...Im talking just recently
    I don't remember 1v1ing you ''recently'' at all. If you'd like one send me a message of location on forums. And don't worry... I won't even need the pre-pot <3

Zitat Zitat von WhiteTiger31 Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't remember 1v1ing you ''recently'' at all. If you'd like one send me a message of location on forums. And don't worry... I won't even need the pre-pot <3
    Whenever I fix my lag problem, i'll let you know. Dont worry
    Barillas
    75 Lore-master - Entropy - Brandywine
    Founding member of Team Awesome

Zitat Zitat von dantheman865301 Beitrag anzeigen
    Come on dude. We all know winning 1v1s on a warg isn't that notable of a feat. I've killed your rk on my R6 3 audacity warg. I have an SS if you decide not to recall it. Not that impressive though, 1 seconds cd Bestial claws ftl. Anyway. iirc I've watched Leardin kill you. Moving on.
    No, I'm not going to deny it. You have beaten me on your warg. You used a brand hips and sprint because you had to do what you had to do to beat me. Yes, I made a couple mistakes like not using armor of winter for the tac mit, got a little unlucky with PI resisting and you crit pounced me after the hips I believe. I've 1v1ed him several times now though and dont remember having to burn anything like that nor a brand and all the unlucky things that happened to me in our 1v1, hasn't happened to him yet (also I've had over 4-5k morale left in MOST of the fights). You can't really judge a 1v1 by 1 fight arno, and I'm pretty sure by now you know that. I made a few mistakes and got unlucky but I've had multiple fights with leardin and haven't lost yet. If you want to go again RK vs Warg I'd be happy to go again. I have a kind of new build which would be harder for you (with 8k morale) but I'd be willing to use my old one with 7k just for you. Lemy know if you're interested.

P.S Sorry for WoT

No, I'm not going to deny it. You have beaten me on your warg. You used a brand hips and sprint because you had to do what you had to do to beat me. Yes, I made a couple mistakes like not using armor of winter for the tac mit, got a little unlucky with PI resisting and you crit pounced me after the hips I believe. I've 1v1ed him several times now though and dont remember having to burn anything like that nor a brand and all the unlucky things that happened to me in our 1v1, hasn't happened to him yet (also I've had over 4-5k morale left in MOST of the fights). You can't really judge a 1v1 by 1 fight arno, and I'm pretty sure by now you know that. I made a few mistakes and got unlucky but I've had multiple fights with leardin and haven't lost yet. If you want to go again RK vs Warg I'd be happy to go again. I have a kind of new build which would be harder for you (with 8k morale) but I'd be willing to use my old one with 7k just for you. Lemy know if you're interested.

P.S Sorry for WoT
    It's mellow. But all I'm seeing is corresponding parties bragging about one particular occasion, or even getting really personal. It's whatever though. I popped what I needed to to kill Dic's champ before you blew me up and still have a chance to finish you. It's the moors. Honestly don't recall losing to you by that magnitude of 4k-5k morale, but hey, it's the moors and I know I've lost before, and I'd expect to lose much more on my R6 3 aud warg.

One love.

Zitat Zitat von dantheman865301 Beitrag anzeigen
    But all I'm seeing is corresponding parties bragging about one particular occasion, or even getting really personal. It's whatever though. I popped what I needed to to kill Dic's champ before you blew me up and still have a chance to finish you. It's the moors. Honestly don't recall losing to you by that magnitude of 4k-5k morale, but hey, it's the moors and I know I've lost before, and I'd expect to lose much more on my R6 3 aud warg.
    Wasn't exactly near his champ when you killed him... but yeah like you said it was about a 1 hit difference. On the topic of bragging about 1 specific occasion, I'm willing to fight/rematch any other people that brag or I may brag about and have offered that a few times now.

But on creepside, if you haven't heard, him and dicaprio are the best duo in a long time..
    Zitat Zitat von gary4654 Beitrag anzeigen
    3 creeps yeah, The self titled best duo in the moors with another warg who knows what they're doing? Possibly not. But i mean i dont expect you to be able to see a lot of what goes on from behind trees or running for grams etc...
    Before Dicaprio and I start duoing...

After Dicaprio and I start duoing...

it really is amazing the amount of SS that people take just to prove a point lol.

I really hope you aren't claiming that was a 4v2. Getting pretty absurd. I call obv troll.

Edit: Why are we in the irl thread?
    Geändert von dantheman865301 (30.05.2012 um 18:31 Uhr)

Before Dicaprio and I start duoing...

*highres HD ss#32455*

After Dicaprio and I start duoing...

*highres HD ss#32456*
    if it flatters you to think that we grouped up just because of you two, by all means dance around in your little bubble of delusion lol =D

you guys stopped showing up pretty soon though even with the massive rolling creep parade.

Lol why are there so many picture of lotro in the IRL pic thread?

Your arguments are invalid because I am digging a hole.

Me not digging a hole.

Me on a controlled substance laughing at a pig.

Geändert von Verlo420 (31.05.2012 um 05:46 Uhr)

Why do you have runekeeper tool tipped when i'm on my captain? That's sloppy work from someone who clearly cares too much about what my kinsman or i are doing. You still butt hurt? And of course the only reason from us all to stop soloing and group up would be because we were scared of you two. Sounds legit.

Zitat Zitat von Thanksagainstupid Beitrag anzeigen
    US, you could do much better with a skilled WL.
    Geändert von Siege_of_Mirkwood (31.05.2012 um 15:27 Uhr)

Now lets try to get this thread back on topic
    Barillas

sole, we need to 1v1 again now i have some audacity!

I cant comment on anything specific in this thread. Too personal it seems(and you shouldnt take what a 16 yr old kid says on the internet personal). Here is a double rainbow to cheer us up though! >.>
    Geändert von DAYM4N (31.05.2012 um 18:07 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von DAYM4N Beitrag anzeigen

I cant comment on anything specific in this thread. Too personal it seems(and you shouldnt take what a 16 yr old kid says on the internet personal). Here is a double rainbow to cheer us up though! >.>
    I have a better picture! It's a picture of a German Shepherd mother with its puppies, and one will soon be mine ^^

Yay.

Btw, you all need to seriously calm down, lol. Never seen so much rage in forever, haha.

Zitat Zitat von Prancey Beitrag anzeigen
    I have a better picture! It's a picture of a German Shepherd mother with its puppies, and one will soon be mine ^^

Yay.

Btw, you all need to seriously calm down, lol. Never seen so much rage in forever, haha.
    omg i want one. So cute
    Barillas

omg i want one. So cute
    I know! They're adorable ><. But I need to wait till END of July to go pick mine up in Jacksonville, Florida :/.

Here's a picture of their handsome daddy !

And their mum.

Can't wait to get my baby boy ^_^.

Rainbow and moon over Waikiki,

hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Zitat Zitat von Prancey Beitrag anzeigen
    I know! They're adorable ><. But I need to wait till END of July to go pick mine up in Jacksonville, Florida :/.

Can't wait to get my baby boy ^_^.

This is my baby girl bernese mountain dog...Thinks she's a lap dog

Also, idk why my picture is so big..wont let me resize :O
    Barillas

This is my baby girl bernese mountain dog...Thinks she's a lap dog

Also, idk why my picture is so big..wont let me resize :O
    Uh, your picture is actually very tiny for me, lol.

Here's a pic of my stupid looking chihuahua x) Try not to laugh :P

this is my cat, he is cool
    Kraken, Thesungodra

this is my nephew

he can beat up all your silly pets!

thats cold devs.. i mean deleting my trolling but deleting my dog too. turbines at an all time low

Seite 84 von 108 ErsteErste ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 ... LetzteLetzte