Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 96 von 108 ErsteErste ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 2.376 bis 2.400 von 2689

An uncanny resemblance!

Zitat Zitat von Moors-Battlemaster Beitrag anzeigen

An uncanny resemblance!
    Isn't it?
    Also, great use of my other pic!

Tbow here. I haven't played on beedubs in a couple years, but glad to be back. I will be xferring all my creeps over from Ridder shortly. Glad to see old faces, even though most are purple ranked or tyrants now

Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Zitat Zitat von ThunderbowStormshard Beitrag anzeigen
    Tbow here. I haven't played on beedubs in a couple years, but glad to be back. I will be xferring all my creeps over from Ridder shortly. Glad to see old faces, even though most are purple ranked or tyrants now

Your girls are such beauties Tnub,you on the other hand.....bhahahaha.Looking good OLD friend <3
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The Infamous Swagbaby (Picked this picture because shirt was appropriate)

This is me and my best friends, Bud & Nat

And this one is just for the ladies. (Mihiraa)

Zitat Zitat von BlazonSwag11 Beitrag anzeigen
    And this one is just for the ladies. (Mihiraa)
    Discusting

You have been exiled from the Kingdom

Further investigation uncovers Blazon (Swagbaby's) pre-airbrush picture

Dear BWers,

Veterans, Elders, NewEntries and the rest of the players,

Enjoy yourself! It's been while I decided to add this post in the following thread as a memorial to my friends ingame, my allies and myself now that I finally hit r15 on my main

character, Enesoulas the Minstrel. It is absolutely true, I'm not a forumfreak, I'm not the guy who likes grabing by every single opportunity in order to add a comment in every

stuff that he is concerned about - and not concerned! It is simple, I'd like to share my thoughts with you, as I always do in forums : if you feel like, go ahead! If not, you shall pass

through it! Simple as it is!

So, there ya go :

1. This character hit r15 in the LOTRO PvP area the 27th of Dec.2013 and was created in the Imladris server the very first days of the Feb.2012. He was transferred in the BW

server the very last days of the March,2013, in which time he started PvPing since he was brought here at r0.

2. You might think that the time period it's very short for someone like him to hit r15 but he got every single battlefield promotion in a fair and legal way, no matter what some

trollplayers would say. He's proud of his PvP lifetime and nothing can change that, history remains history. What was the key of success? Unlimitted playtime, no matter the irl

stuff!

3. I'd like to thank pretty much every single freepside and creepside leader of the BW server for letting me be a part of their raids, no matter the personal -or not- feelings and

relationships. I must confess that every invitation in all the raids that I had been participating was special and shall always be treasured in my memory. Keep going, many players

need you here and I'm one among them!

4. I'd like to thank every single of you who love/like/hate me : this way I shall feel alive and existed in a MMO game as LOTRO is. In each case, I know well I have only love and it

shall be likewise in the future!

5. To those who had been asking me to go off anonymous in order to ./inspect a decent Minstrel such as Enesoulas ...well... "I kept my promise, so don't keep the distance!". He

went off anonymous a few days after he had hit r15 and the social channels of the server were informed in time! I apologise if many of you weren't satisfied but the administation

of forums cancelled the original grats thread for the 3 CGs of this server, Chily the Champion - Farlion the Hunter - Enesoulas the Minstrel, which was created by the player, widely

known as Strobe-1 The RuneKeeper : we haven't figured the reason why it was cancelled but it's all good! I mentioned that because I had the intention to inform the ones who

would like to ./inspect the character, in a specific ./servertime. Whatever!

6. I'd like to congratulate those players, Chily and Farlion, for their achievement in LOTRO : I have been playing with both for a long period and I can safely say that they absolutely

deserved their ranks and they're both skillable and very decent PvPers! I can accept the fact that Enesoulas didn't deserve to get r15 before those two players!

7. Many of you aksed me : "And now what, Enesoulas? What's your plans?" Answer : For the time being, I'm enjoying myself as a CG Minstrel, you know, roaming around without

caring at all if I die, duoing with friends, helping kinnies and friends, helping and supporting freepside as better as I can. I won't never stop teasing my creepies I loved so much!

I have geared my Lore-Master, on which I often play. I know well I wanna level up my Guardian but that can wait for a while! As far as it concerns creepside, I'll eventually exist

there on my War-Leader and my Reaver soon enough. What my priority? I'd like to get 1st on this server the t7 slayer deed in freepside, for which the award is the title "Hero of

Legend". I still need like 17k more kills, we shall see, dunno to be honest, if I'll make it at the end!

8. Here is a pic with the stats for those who like compairing or w/e :

9. Many of you asked me : ''How it feels being CG/r15?'' Answer : I'm not sure about this but I can safely say that once you hit r15 in one character you feel like you're the same r15

player no matter on which toon you are or play! Weird enough, isn't it? It's just my personal feelings anyways.

10. In order to be respectful to the thread, please allow me ot post 2 recent pictures of myself irl and 1 of Enesoulas the Minstrel. There ya go :

11. Also, lemme share with you a video-clip just for the fun : I was in a dilemma about which one should I post and I found out that it would be a good idea to confirm Enesoulas's

nickname, which is apparently Sexydrop. I'd like to thank those who let me feel ingame exactly what I feel irl as well : the sexual desire, which is something healthy, if I may say so!

It is called ''Breathe on me'' and it's pretty much an ubber residential pop/retro song, which I like listening to : So enjoy it!

12. Last but not least, I'd like to express my deep respect and thank-you to the leader of Entropy and my leader, Chily the Champion, for the awesome leadership and ingame

experience he has been sharring with us, his kinmembers all this period. I won't say more, because it's not allowed to me but only this : I have been playing this game the last

4 years and I can safely say that he's one of the mightiest Champions, the most skillable players, the coolest guys, the best leaders I have ever met in this MMO! Keep going!

In conclusion, I'd like to heartily thank every single of you who has congratulated me all this last month, ingame, in vent, via emails, via skype and other ways of communication!

Thank you, be well and enjoy yourself!

With respect,

Enesoulas the Sexydrop, Reaver's End

What just happened here?
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

Zitat Zitat von ThunderbowStormshard Beitrag anzeigen
    What just happened here?
    thread hijack
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004990b3/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

R.I.P. Nidor of Brandywine (1970-2012)

Zitat Zitat von Suenami Beitrag anzeigen
    thread hijack

ohaiSue!
    hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Grats!

Grats on breaking the Brandywine moors everyone! I knew that fight outside AEOP was too good to be true.
    [B]Ryuc of Landroval | Ryuc-1 of Landroval | Ryuc-2 of Landroval[/B]

I've been on BW long enough. Here's mine.

Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

Zitat Zitat von Grego28 Beitrag anzeigen
    Dear my respectable players I'm associated with,

Always have fun!

I'm very thankful for all these strong feelings I have been receiving during the whole previous week after my last post, I shall never forget how positive and well-treating ppl can be,

especially in just a MMO programme, where players from all over the world and with different culture meet each other in the cybern world! That's something after all and indicates

that ppl can be funny, polite and friendly no matter what! well done

Some of you sent me comments via in game pms and mails and some other via personnal mail box about the shades... hehhe "Wearing your shades in a room???? LOL?"

But you know that in Greece there aren't any sun hiding issues and pretty much our days are sunny and hot.

Well, it's true I couldn't resist and I must confess I always like watching the little details either on me or on others, even if that indicates psycologically some kind of fetish or w/e

So, I do like many different styles on the way I usually get dressed and as you know from your exp it varies according to the occasion each time,

BUT I can say I like the most sunglasses, ties and watches as you can see below.

Some of you asked for more and I couldn't do differently but I decided to satisfy you... I just thank you for the love and positive energy I received from you. You got it!

I only know well that I don't want to play my online game without any of you, I just don't want to... either you're an ally or an enemy of mine! Simple! So keep going and keep

the good heat of the game up and I will surely do the same, be sure about this! I'm thankful you have been sharing your game exp with me! ./cheers

P.S. Lastly, lemme share with you a super duper sexy and roaring video clip, it was released 2 days ago and I like listening... and watching it! Don't you think it's quite sexy and

fun to watch it? Enjoy it as much I do!

With respect,

CG Enesoulas Sexydrop, Reaver's End and the Minstrel of your heart

WELL DONE R15 BACKPEDLING SKILLESS RANK FARMER WHO POSTS SELF _CONGRATS THREADS COZ NOONE ELSE WILL - For the last 3 years u have consistently proven that rank means nothing as enesoulas (sexdrop - what a joke). From my experience, as i was once ur kin leader all i can say is im glad i have nothing to do with u. Finally, as a greek i take great exception when u speak for us, for you neither have the battle skills of a Spartan, nor the leadership of an Athenian - no amount of grovelling in self flagilation will change that you Corinthian!
    Geändert von Lucus123 (10.02.2014 um 16:55 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von penisoulas Beitrag anzeigen
    trash
    Are you watching closely?

Zitat Zitat von Nutty_Warg Beitrag anzeigen

ohaiSue!
    vwhat a stawry mark!
    have a photobomb!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000004990b3/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The long-awaited picture of Brandywine's God

(on the right)

SVP confirmed douchiest looking burgs

An artist's depiction of me:
    Are you watching closely?

Zitat Zitat von Feathalion Beitrag anzeigen
    The long-awaited picture of Brandywine's God

(on the right)

SVP confirmed douchiest looking burgs

An artist's depiction of me:
    why have you forsaken moors?

Zitat Zitat von Feathalion Beitrag anzeigen
    SVP confirmed douchiest burgs
    fixed that for you.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Zitat Zitat von Lucus123 Beitrag anzeigen
    WELL DONE R15 BACKPEDLING SKILLESS RANK FARMER WHO POSTS SELF _CONGRATS THREADS COZ NOONE ELSE WILL - For the last 3 years u have consistently proven that rank means nothing as enesoulas (sexdrop - what a joke). From my experience, as i was once ur kin leader all i can say is im glad i have nothing to do with u. Finally, as a greek i take great exception when u speak for us, for you neither have the battle skills of a Spartan, nor the leadership of an Athenian - no amount of grovelling in self flagilation will change that you Corinthian!

Well, I don't know what to say for that but lol all the way... when you finally decide to behave in a more mature way, even tho you're 50+ years old, just come meet me...

I'll be messing around waiting for you to grow up a pair. What I mean? I can understand the immaturity of the other guy for sure and don't even bother but yours? I just can't get how

you have a family the same time you being such immature player and man. Nothing more to say, enjoy(?) your game as much as you can, no bad feelings at all.

Looking forward to seeing you in the battlefild

P.S. If you have nothing to do with me, just don't bother or care about me being the worst player rather than putting so much hate in one post? Finally, you might think clearly

someday, Mattheos the Hunter/Necrothaftis the Blackarrow. Finally, you might speak with a signature rather than posting stuff anonymously.

Well, I don't know what to say for that but lol all the way... when you finally decide to behave in a more mature way, even tho you're 50+ years old, just come meet me...

I'll be messing around waiting for you to grow up a pair. What I mean? I can understand the immaturity of the other guy for sure and don't even bother but yours? I just can't get how

you have a family the same time you being such immature player and man. Nothing more to say, enjoy(?) your game as much as you can, no bad feelings at all.

Looking forward to seeing you in the battlefild

P.S. If you have nothing to do with me, just don't bother or care about me being the worst player rather than putting so much hate in one post? Finally, you might think clearly

someday, Mattheos the Hunter/Necrothaftis the Blackarrow. Finally, you might speak with a signature rather than posting stuff anonymously.
    First of all Matt is 45 years old... Nice attempt to belittle him by exagerating about his age. Second, you should seriously reconsider your claims when you call him a gutless immature man. Last time I checked Matt has a family, a business, employees, a car for himself and another for his wife, a house of his own and a second one by the sea for his vacations, he's got money and every other comfort I can think of. I have respect for the person who plays 2-3 hours a day after coming home tired from work and still manages to maintain a, if anything satisfying performance on his Blackarrow. I know a good amount of players who spend 5-6 hours plus in this game and they still plain SUCK. Ring any bells?

Now, the part where he has no guts. I agree with you, Necro has to be one of the biggest cowards I' ve met in this game so far. All he does is earn Infamy by abusing the broken heal tag system. He's wearing titles that once took years and effort to get, now all you gotta do is join raids and abuse the same above-mentioned system. He has betrayed every single kin/tribe he's been in so far, dumping the people he once called brothers in order to join up arms with whoever would benefit him the most in terms of points and popularity. Despite my immature nature I would like to comment on this very aspect. It portrays low mental capacity when you are unable to make judgement on who is experienced and skilled enough to teach you more about the game that will eventually earn you more respect and make the game itself more fun for you. To conclude, he's the greatest, most glorious suck-up EVER. He needlessly flatters people in a desperate attempt to earn some recognition as a player due to his poor play, he even goes so far as posting selfcongrats posts. It is my observation that raid leaders make the top of his suck-up list, which clearly illustrates his dependacy on making points at the expense of others. For all these qualities of his, it's only just that he's a joke on both freepside and creepside. You have every right my friend to call him a coward. God forbid that you ever follow in his footsteps.

Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

Zitat Zitat von Therealmvp Beitrag anzeigen
    First of all Matt is 45 years old... Nice attempt to belittle him by exagerating about his age. Second, you should seriously reconsider your claims when you call him a gutless immature man. Last time I checked Matt has a family, a business, employees, a car for himself and another for his wife, a house of his own and a second one by the sea for his vacations, he's got money and every other comfort I can think of. I have respect for the person who plays 2-3 hours a day after coming home tired from work and still manages to maintain a, if anything satisfying performance on his Blackarrow. I know a good amount of players who spend 5-6 hours plus in this game and they still plain SUCK. Ring any bells?

Now, the part where he has no guts. I agree with you, Necro has to be one of the biggest cowards I' ve met in this game so far. All he does is earn Infamy by abusing the broken heal tag system. He's wearing titles that once took years and effort to get, now all you gotta do is join raids and abuse the same above-mentioned system. He has betrayed every single kin/tribe he's been in so far, dumping the people he once called brothers in order to join up arms with whoever would benefit him the most in terms of points and popularity. Despite my immature nature I would like to comment on this very aspect. It portrays low mental capacity when you are unable to make judgement on who is experienced and skilled enough to teach you more about the game that will eventually earn you more respect and make the game itself more fun for you. To conclude, he's the greatest, most glorious suck-up EVER. He needlessly flatters people in a desperate attempt to earn some recognition as a player due to his poor play, he even goes so far as posting selfcongrats posts. It is my observation that raid leaders make the top of his suck-up list, which clearly illustrates his dependacy on making points at the expense of others. For all these qualities of his, it's only just that he's a joke on both freepside and creepside. You have every right my friend to call him a coward. God forbid that you ever follow in his footsteps.

There's so many ways to interpret this.
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

I won't even bother with any of the words that you've spoken of, I expect nothing less from a 21-year-old-player who, unfortunately, has mentally stuck at the age of 12-13. But I

repeat myself, I do expect more from an old enough man (apparently, 45 years old - ty for the correction : an average of 5-6 years make a difference at this stage of age).

You're right, you definitely know well how to play an IMMO programme.

I won't even bother with any of the words that you've spoken of, I expect nothing less from a 21-year-old-player who, unfortunately, has mentally stuck at the age of 12-13. But I

repeat myself, I do expect more from an old enough man (apparently, 45 years old - ty for the correction : an average of 5-6 years make a difference at this stage of age).

You're right, you definitely know well how to play an IMMO programme.
    everything you type is cancer to read. exit this thread and insert yourself into an ESL program, the world pleads.

IN OTHER POLITICAL NEWS, aurn, when are you posting a pic of your toothpaste advertisement?

Zitat Zitat von Suenami Beitrag anzeigen
    IN OTHER POLITICAL NEWS, aurn, when are you posting a pic of your toothpaste advertisement?
    What am I missing here? Yes I know it is a little shocking since we all thought he would be hairier.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Seite 96 von 108 ErsteErste ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 ... LetzteLetzte