Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 155 von 183 ErsteErste ... 55 105 145 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 165 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 3.851 bis 3.875 von 4559
    I came up with a winter outfit for Wildermore.

[Shoulders of the Lady's Defence]
    [Leggings of the Laingarth]
    [Ceremonial Dragon-scale Gloves]
    [Boots of the Indomitable Protector]
    [Breastplate of the Lady's Defence]
    +
    [Cloak of the Golden Oak]

A complicated and hard to attain outfit.... I find it a bit luxurious
    Geändert von zagreb000 (07.11.2013 um 08:39 Uhr)
    [CENTER][URL="http://postimage.org/"][IMG]http://s5.postimg.org/oiz5srzbr/download_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=#ffffff][I][B]Only fools and dead men never change their mind[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

High King's Crossing
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Zitat Zitat von Gerbag Beitrag anzeigen
    High King's Crossing

Nice, i love how you managed to incorporate the rift shoulders into the mix... Im having a hard time finding anything that matches with them...

And the resolution is amazing....
    [CENTER][URL="http://postimage.org/"][IMG]http://s5.postimg.org/oiz5srzbr/download_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=#ffffff][I][B]Only fools and dead men never change their mind[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Sorry for being lazy to take poses and stuffs, but I still want to post my most favourite outfit : )

Selebrian Willowshade - the Hunter:

This elf-maiden hunter is my first proper character in LOTRO, and also my main.

I design her as a Mirkwood elf, so, I tried to seek for 'wild-looking' outfit for a long time. However, most of what I found did not look good on her. Leather hooded-cloak makes her look like a baldie, and elf-style does not look wild enough at all. Everytime I thought I found a good one, the more I looked, the more I felt disappointed.

I can copy wild-looking elf from cosmetic blog, but I prefer my own design. I like Rivendell Green and Evendim Blue, but out fit which suits these two colors are hard to come by.

Riders of Rohan, then Wildermore came with many nice items for cosmetic purpose. I really liked the Wildermore cloak because it hid her eyes, making her look mysterious, but it did not look wild enough. Then, I thought that maybe I should just forgot the concept to try it out and find something that looks suitable for the cloak itself. The golden pattern on the cloak reminded me of a Stangard cosmetic outfit. I matched them, and immediately liked it. The cosmetic is not 'wild-looking', but more Rohan-like. And here is the result of my search:

Head: None
    Cloak: Supple Wildermore Cloak of Determination (Recipe from Survivor of Wildermor or guilded recipe)
    Shoulder: Shoulder Pads of Resolve (ToO instance set barter for tactical class. Not the raid-gated one)
    Chest: Rohirrim Tunic and Trousers (Stangard reputation barter)
    Legs: None
    Gloves: Ceremonial Town-saver's Gloves (Rift's cosmetic in Skirmish Classic barter)
    Boots: Ceremonial Boots of the Quiet Step (Moria's cosmetic in Skirmish Cosmetic barter)

Bethlehem Honeyclover - the Minstrel

This minstrel is my third proper character. Her journey of seeking a suitable cosmetic outfit was a lot shorter than my Hunter.

At first, I intend to let her wear dress. However, dress makes my little Hobbit look fat and older for some reason, so I decided to avoid dress. I want my hobbit looks like a young and adventure-loving one

Then, when I reveived a quest hat in Moria, I thought I found it. I put on a piece of Dunland quest armor, and they just went along with each other. The brown and white color of the armor reminds me of a cloak of Ale Association, and Ta da! Here comes a young adventurous Hobbit minstrel.

This has been my Minstrel's outfit since then.

Head:Slagvi's Hat (Moria quest reward)
    Cloak: Cloak of the Ale Association (Kindred with Ale Association during Festivals)
    Shoulder: Cae-palvais (Dunland quest reward or Isengard 3-man instance, I forgot)
    Chest: [Jacket of the Watchtower (Dunland quest reward)
    Gloves: Gardening Gloves (Farmer Faire barter)
    Boots: Gardening Boots (Farmer Faire barter)
    Geändert von TKH (14.11.2013 um 07:18 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von TKH Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry for being lazy to take poses and stuffs, but I still want to post my most favourite outfit : )

Hunter:

Minstrel

Those look great. Nice outfits.

Zitat Zitat von TKH Beitrag anzeigen

Hunter:

Minstrel

I LOVE the hunter outfit! looks very rohany and stuff! I can't wait until I get there! I <3 the cosmetics!

@ReadStar: The cloak is made from a recipe that you can barter at the Survivors of Wildermore.

I don't remember exactly how long ago, but there was a post in which someone asked for a hunter outfit that is affordable. When the Bounders Bounty event started and the German servers finished the challenge rather soon, I thought it would be good to create a character on Nimrodel to help them a bit. As I didn't yet have a charater there (left alone cosmetic items) I had to start from scratch. So I picked up everything that looked interesting, swapped a few pieces when I found better ones, and finally he looked like this.

Head: Deckhand's Eyepatch from the last Pirate Day Event.
    Shoulders: Cloth Shoulder Pads of Determination (Sienna by default, drop)
    Back: Rough Cloth Cloak (sewn, from the initial Tailor crafting task, bleached)
    Chest: Shining Dwarf Leather Jacket (Rivendell Green, drop)
    Hands: Leather Gauntlets of Might (Dark Green, drop)
    Legs: Leggings of the Eglain (Quest reward)
    Feet: Padded Shoes (starting equipment)

He looks quite well in that cheap outfit. Nearly like your common comic book super hero.

Greetings, Polymachos

I know, double posting is bad, but this character is a different one, with a longer story.

My main characters needed a jeweler that would make hope talismans for them. As I didn't yet have a lore master, I decided it would be one of these. For quite some time he did only this, polishing gems, crafting a bit of jewelery, and the talismans. At that time, he was at a really low level, because crafting didn't yet give experience points. All that he had, was a plumed hat and the snow dusted robe from a Yule Festival.

Another Yule Festival came, and this time he had to choose whether to aid the poor, or help the rich. Honest man as he was, he decided that the poor needed more for a living, and was rewarded with the Frostbluff Robe of Thanks. This was the moment when he turned into a blue wizard.

It turned out to be more difficult than expected. The Baingarab was already there and just required a bit of Ered Luin Blue dye; but the Elven Padded Gloves of Fleetness and the Elven Cloth Shoulder Pads had yet to be found within the game. For a while, he wore the Fine Scholar's Cloak which was a bit pale, and then replaced it by a Golden Tree Summer Cloak from the Summer Festival, dyed Navy; while everything else was colored in Ered Luin Blue. He was looking for a decent pair of shoes, too, but wasn't really lucky.

Some time later, I leveled him up so far that he could obtain some Dunland reputation, so that he could barter the recipes for the Commune with Nature talismans. After this, I took him on a really grand tour through all of the Isengard expansion. And he began to change.

In Lalias Market, there is this first store booth to the left, seen from the entrance from the Market Place. It offers all kinds of sets, and a lot of headgear. My eyes fell on the Ceremonial Far-Arrow's Helm, a Mirkwood hunter set headpiece, which looks really outstanding. I checked if it could be dyed, and it was; but the result was hard to see on the black background of the Dressing Room.

Yet I had the feeling that it didn't match the rest of the cosmetics well. So I went to the Lotro-Wiki and scoured it for the quest rewards of the Isengard expansion, to find some pieces that might go well with this headgear, and then began my round through Dunland. When I got to the Quest 'Throw the Yoke', I chose the Tattered Robe of the Dunland Sage for its fine damask design, and equipped it. At the same moment I noticed that I had overlooked something important. This Robe has short sleeves! There my poor loremaster stood with half bare arms, without anything to cover them, for the last long gloves of light armor had been a quest reward in the lone lands, and he had ditched them long ago.

What a bummer. I searched the Lotro-Wiki, but looking for 'light armor long gloves' didn't yield anything useful. Ouch. How am I supposed to find something that obviously doesn't have the respective tag in the database?

As a last resort I clicked on the long glove icon that belonged to Brethilwen's Work Gloves, and hoped that it would lead me to another page with a list. And the list was there; and it showed several references to quest rewards that included light long gloves, and the best thing was that they could be obtained in the Dunlands. Phew. All that my lore master would have to do, was to move on and collect the gloves at the right moment, until the set was finished.

When he came to Isengart, he looked like this.

for anyone who is wondering about this unusual point of view: The picture was taken by a Hobbit

The equipment is:

Head: Ceremonial Far-Arrow's Helm, from Lalia's Market, dyed Ered Luin Blue
    Shoulders: Elven Cloth Shoulder Pads of Fate, world drop, Ered Luin Blue
    Back: Cloak of the Boar Clan Warrior, Dunland quest reward, dyed Ered Luin Blue
    Chest:Tattered Robe of the Dunland Sage, Dunland quest reward, dyed Ered Luin Blue
    Hands: Story-Teller's Fur-lined Gloves, Dunland quest reward, dyed Ered Luin Blue
    Feet: Balanced Shoes, world drop, dyed Ered Luin Blue

I couldn't equip any boots, because they clip through the trousers of the robe in a very ugly manner.

Since he started wearing this setup, I get strange reactions from other people; they whistle at my lore master, or move close as if they want to take a picture with a celebrity. Maybe they are just wondering if they had missed this set in Lalia's Market, or whatever. Well, it isn't offered there (yet?), except for the headpiece. But you can make it yourself if you are diligent.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Geändert von Polymachos (14.11.2013 um 05:41 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Brom_Ironfist Beitrag anzeigen
    Those look great. Nice outfits.
    Zitat Zitat von ReadStar Beitrag anzeigen
    I LOVE the hunter outfit! looks very rohany and stuff! I can't wait until I get there! I <3 the cosmetics!
    Many thanks for the praise. I just updated the previous post so that you can find about where I get those outfits ^^

Also, here is my Burglar

===

Kondo Quickhand - The Burglar

Currently, my Burglar is at lv40, and I intend to play him with an EXP disabler in the future.\

Finding cosmetic outfit for a hobbit is often tougher than I thought, especially a hobbit-lad. Wearing a tunic make a hobbit looks pretty fat at the stomach, and I don't like to look at their old-looking face. I guess I have been used to Frodo's face in the movie.

He is a burglar, so I want him look burglar-like. By the time I played him, I have already collected a bunch of outfit, and I found that Dunland quest rewards seemed to be designed for burglar. The mask help me hide its annoying face, the Ranger's boots with a knife made him look professional, and the chest piece amazingly hide his fat belly.

I don't use cloak on this, because the cloak clipped into the shoulder piece. These hobbits have board shoulder for some reason

In my eye, this outfit makes him look like a tough opponent to face head-on, and you don't want him to suddenly to "Kick" you from behind with that kind of boots.

Head: Leather Helm of the Leaping Stag (Dunland's quest reward)
    Cloak: None
    Shoulder: Fine Grey Company Wrap (Epic book reward in Dunland)
    Chest: Scout's Weathered Leather Jacket (Dunland's quest reward)
    Gloves: Barnavon Hunter's Cured Gauntlets (Dunland's quest reward)
    Boots: [Woodland Ranger's Boots] (Epic book reward in Wildermore. There is darker version in Dunland's epic book)

Dancing Cave-claw feat. Ephor

[center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Zitat Zitat von Arashanir Beitrag anzeigen
    The XXIth Company of Gondor in their duty uniform planning their next move.

Then while on the field at Weathertop, waiting for Angmar's nightfall attack

What chest piece is that?

It is the Forester's Hauberk, dyed grey or black.
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...&#39;s_Hauberk

Greetings, Polymachos

Zitat Zitat von Polymachos Beitrag anzeigen
    It is the Forester's Hauberk, dyed grey or black.
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item...&#39;s_Hauberk

Greetings, Polymachos

Thank you kindly!

oh...seems I can't get it =(

Zitat Zitat von PoeticNightmare Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you kindly!

oh...seems I can't get it =(
    Check out the AH. You could get lucky.
    [center]Jestem tym, czym jestem.[/center]

You can try some random cosmetic boxes at festivals. If memory serves me right, i got mine from a spring festival box. The Yule Festival has a barterer which offers cosmetic gift boxes for tokens, too; and if you are lucky you might find one inside.

Greetings, Polymachos

Zitat Zitat von Tinuthel Beitrag anzeigen
    Which shield is that please? Looks great!

How do you stand beside your horse like that? I'd like to do that too!

Which one is old and which one is new?
    One on the left is the old and one of the right is the new. Anyone happen to know what boots those are in the pic to the left?

Zitat Zitat von Cithryth Beitrag anzeigen
    Here is my hunter's current collection of outfits. I've labelled all of them for their purposes:

Really nice outfits!. Any chance someone could tell me what boots those are in the Moria Outfit? ; ) THanks!

Zitat Zitat von Snogirl Beitrag anzeigen
    My alts need a lil love, too!

My newest toon, wearing her noob armour dyed navy, the awesome bear hat (I always wanted one!!!) and a cool elven blue quiver.

Here's my warden, in dwarf stuff dyed violet.

My burg, Tyv. Not the best pic. He's just wearing the fishing outfit dyed black. I though it was cool when I did it when the fishing outfit first came out, but now I see it on a lot of toons. He has a cool gift box backpack dyed black, too.

And the champ. She has a couple outfits, but I don't have a lot of screenies of her. She's my only heavy armour toon and it's fun to finally get to play with heavy armour looks!
    Anyone happen to know the pieces for the red set at the bottom? I really like it. Thanks

Zitat Zitat von Solstyce Beitrag anzeigen
    Really nice outfits!. Any chance someone could tell me what boots those are in the Moria Outfit? ; ) THanks!
    They can be found as Dunland quest rewards: "Clanweave Shoes" is the shortest name, but they share graphics with "Threadbare Shoes of the Dunland Healer" and "Elegant Silk Shoes". Light armour pieces that visually work quite well, imo...
    [center]Jestem tym, czym jestem.[/center]

Zitat Zitat von Daeross Beitrag anzeigen
    They can be found as Dunland quest rewards: "Clanweave Shoes" is the shortest name, but they share graphics with "Threadbare Shoes of the Dunland Healer" and "Elegant Silk Shoes". Light armour pieces that visually work quite well, imo...
    Thank you very much ; )

With Thanksgiving arriving tomorrow, I'd like to present this new outfit inspired by the holiday--Lady of the Golden Harvest.

For more pictures and additional info on the outfit, follow this link to my blog http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....of-golden.html

I've been modifying my scholar/hunter's outfit as I level and get new crafting options. I like it better now. This is still a cheap set (because I'm too cheap to buy expensive cosmetics :P ), all or nearly all craftable by tailors in middle levels (the pieces are L30-50ish); only one I'm not sure about is the leggings, but I think those are the same as something around L50. I had a burgundy-dyed Cloak of the Raven and Mathom-Hunter's Helmet on as well but got tired of them.

Footman's Shoulder Guards (burgundy)
    Shining Dwarf Padded Jacket (burgundy)
    Footman's Gloves (sienna)
    Highwayman Leggings (burgundy)
    Footman's Boots (sienna)
    ELENDILMIR refugee on Ark || Arestelle . hunter . 100 .:. Muiriol . champ . 100 .:. Magrith . warden . 35 .:. Solina-1 . Beorning . 31 §§ Gwaewen .:. Calairiel .:. Aerynsol .:. Miraear

miraear's threads: a cosmetic history

2 of my current adventuring outfits

Geändert von Elemenopi (29.11.2013 um 09:15 Uhr)

This is my favourite outfit of Melilraen at the moment.

The dresses of my Hunter Ananoriel. She has a few hunting outfits as well.

The outfit of my burglar, Baardelijn.
    Geändert von MuseLovertje (17.12.2013 um 17:46 Uhr)
    [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rv9Q24t.jpg[/IMG]
    [b][url='http://ananorielmiddleearth.tumblr.com/']Ananoriel's Middle Earth[/b][/url] - My LOTRO blog on Tumblr.[/center]

Seite 155 von 183 ErsteErste ... 55 105 145 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 165 ... LetzteLetzte