Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 153 von 185 ErsteErste ... 53 103 143 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 163 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 3.801 bis 3.825 von 4609
    My attempt at a female Ranger's outfit, WITHOUT using any of the various Ranger cosmetics in the game, which often seem too baggy and odd on a female character adjusted to the lower-weight end of the spectrum (on my bulky Woman Captain, the standard Ranger cosmetics look just fine, I just don't like the look on my Elf Minstrel, I guess).

Narlinde, level 100 Minstrel, Rank 11, Member of Trucido ~ Windfola

Zitat Zitat von miriadel Beitrag anzeigen
    Swan of Alqualonde

head: Far-arrow’s Helm, sea blue dye, hunter barter at Ost Galadh (BG set), skirmish classic vendor (I used the 85 version)

chest: Robe of the Hopeful Melody, sea blue dye, minstrel barter at Ost Galadh (BG set), skirmish classic vendor

hands: Runemaker’s Gloves, sea blue dye, skirmish classic vendor (85 version)

legs: Troll-kicker’s leggings, sea blue dye, Great River quest reward

feet: Shoes of the Hopeful Melody, sea blue dye, minstrel barter at Ost Galadh (BG set), skirmish classic vendor

back: Cloak of the Ibis, sea blue dye, lotro store

see more at Wandering around Arda
    love this and inspired to get the BG set for Yvandriel, for the appearance alone

And the minstrel sang to them……”and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.”

Zitat Zitat von miriadel Beitrag anzeigen

My baby runekeeper has entered Moria, and chose to wear a leather outfit suited for travelling in the middle of ruins and debris, but still light enough to let freedom of movement, and keep a runekeeper-y look to it. orange dye had a nice look on the ost dunhoth set I used here, and the skirt dyes a nice deep black.
    She is no timid elf maiden, but a tough fighter, quick to anger and capable of even lifting rocks in the air!

chest: Lesser Secret of the West Breastplate, orange dye, barter in Harndirion, Enedwaith

hands: Lesser Secret of the West Gauntlets, orange dye, barter in Harndirion, Enedwaith

legs: Cleanweave leggings, black dye, dunland quest reward

feet: Lesser Arrow of the West Boots, orange dye, barter in Harndirion, Enedwaith
    Love this! Very well done Miriadel. Few more levels yet before I can get leggings (refuse to spend a months TP's to have purchased from last months Mannequin choice)
    Really enjoyed the little *story* behind Screenshots. Makes them just that little more Middle Earth believable if that makes sense lol

Thank you for posting SS's and *story*

Zitat Zitat von Gerbag Beitrag anzeigen
    Vitalin of Withywindle

Never been interested in making a Dwarf. Never really taken the time to but glance at any SS's showing Dwarf characters but ...
    Brilliant outfit! Everything ties in so well. And the Screenshots. Soo believable! Fantastic Everyday action Screenshots. No posing needed. Simple but so effective. Brilliant!!

Still not making a Dwarf character tho

Zitat Zitat von Cloudie-wan Beitrag anzeigen
    My attempt at a female Ranger's outfit, WITHOUT using any of the various Ranger cosmetics in the game, which often seem too baggy and odd on a female character adjusted to the lower-weight end of the spectrum (on my bulky Woman Captain, the standard Ranger cosmetics look just fine, I just don't like the look on my Elf Minstrel, I guess).

I fully agree on the bagginess with the Rangers Grey Company outfit. My Hunter is wearing at the moment and I pan camera right in so I'm not viewing her massive gain around the hips and thighs

You've substituted brilliantly tho - food for thought for my next outfitting session for her.
    Thank you

Zitat Zitat von Calta Beitrag anzeigen
    love this and inspired to get the BG set for Yvandriel, for the appearance alone
    yay Calta! Happy you liked it

Zitat Zitat von lalania Beitrag anzeigen
    Love this! Very well done Miriadel. Few more levels yet before I can get leggings (refuse to spend a months TP's to have purchased from last months Mannequin choice)
    Really enjoyed the little *story* behind Screenshots. Makes them just that little more Middle Earth believable if that makes sense lol

Thank you for posting SS's and *story*
    thanks so much Ialania!

Wandering Around Arda
    my Lotro blog :)

Zitat Zitat von StarryMantle Beitrag anzeigen
    I put this together trying to make an outfit for a Southron from Far Harad. The cave-claw mask is standing in for an olipaunt mask and I tried to suggest big oliphaunt ears with the sail-like collar. Please click the pic if you'd like more screenshots and the list of pieces!

Hoping someone can help me out with this. I've seen both long sleeved and vest versions of this shirt. I'm interested in both. Can anyone tell me what they are?

Zitat Zitat von Brom_Ironfist Beitrag anzeigen
    Hoping someone can help me out with this. I've seen both long sleeved and vest versions of this shirt. I'm interested in both. Can anyone tell me what they are?
    Outfit is one of The StarryMantle's - just click on link and scroll down to under the Screenshots. Starry always lists armour pieces and possible substitutes.

http://starrymantle.wordpress.com/20...-of-far-harad/

Her site is well worth spending some time perusing. Lore attached to each new Outfit posted is well worth the time to read. Outfits are great too

Zitat Zitat von Brom_Ironfist Beitrag anzeigen
    The long-sleeved version can be crafted by tailors - it's level 45 light armour, Radiant Armour. It comes out bright orange, but dyes very well.

Zitat Zitat von Adastrea Beitrag anzeigen
    The long-sleeved version can be crafted by tailors - it's level 45 light armour, Radiant Armour. It comes out bright orange, but dyes very well.

Perfect! That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

Here's one for lowbies. I wanted something in shadowy earthtones for a hunter to be sneaky in. Maethanir is level 23.

Chest: Shirriff's Hauberk in umber
    Back: Plain Cloak in ranger green
    Gloves: Fingerless Gloves in olive

I like the streamlined close-cut look of it and I may not go with shoulder armour at all. Haven't decided on footwear yet which is why I'm not showing you his feet. I will probably go with a plain light-armour cloth shoe of some kind.

Geändert von Ardgytha (01.09.2013 um 12:54 Uhr)
    Landroval: Ardgytha/Cap - Burnet/Guard - Fernwithy/Burg - Maethanir/Hunt
    Elendilmir: Mithildir/Guard - Finnur/Champ - Sweetbriar/Hunt

Zitat Zitat von The_Elven_Bard Beitrag anzeigen
    Catching up with posts from a few months back, this is an awesome screen cap, and a wonderful outfit!
    [URL=http://w11.zetaboards.com/No_Whole_Bard/index/][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c181/avalonmists3/No%20Whole%20Bard/Lass_sig2.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [color=#58732A]~The wind is full of a thousand voices~[/color]

Yiltig, my Easterling Hunter, has made the long journey north to Forochel. However, he was slightly under-prepared for the freezing temperatures there.

After some difficult bartering with the tribesmen he encountered, he was able to get some outerwear and accessories to keep out the cold.

(here's a better shot of the two outfits)

Geändert von Lyvos (07.09.2013 um 18:07 Uhr)

Fields of Gold

[CENTER][URL="http://theelventailor.blogspot.com/"][IMG]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx187/Catherine_Henry/BANNERFORFORUMS-2.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [COLOR=#afeeee][FONT=arial black][B]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [IMG]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx187/Catherine_Henry/download1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

This is right now my favorite costume.

Head: Bald (shiny)
    Shoulders: Pauldrons of Precision (washed)
    Chest: Jacket of The Erebor Leader (default)
    Hands: None (hairy)
    Feet: Wildermore Survivor's Medium Boots (washed)
    Back: Treasure Hunters Rucksack (red dye)
    [center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

Zitat Zitat von Gerbag Beitrag anzeigen
    [center]
    Wow super awesome screenshot that first one with the two lanterns. I hardly ever see good dwarf outfits or settings and this one most certainly takes the lead for me! Too bad it's raid armour.
    COSMETIC LOTRO

a blog about Middle-earth outfits

Zitat Zitat von Lyzau Beitrag anzeigen
    Wow super awesome screenshot that first one with the two lanterns. I hardly ever see good dwarf outfits or settings and this one most certainly takes the lead for me! Too bad it's raid armour.
    Glad you like it...hmm, i can provide much more Here is the brand new:

[center][img]http://s24.postimg.org/hrej3adgl/got_copy.jpg[/img][/center]

I think i found a use for the weird tier 7 Wizard cloak

the inspiration for this outfit actually came from the text description written under this weapon's stats

lore nuggets hidden in weapons! haha XD

shoulders: Ruidhriel's shoulderpads, black dye, Eregion quest reward

chest: Robe of Solitary Thunder, black dye, barter at Ox Clan Camp, purple light set, dunland

gloves: Burnished gauntlets of the Dunland Warlord, sienna dye, dunland quest reward

feet: Reclaimed nobleman's shoes, black dye, great river quest reward

back: Wizard's cloak of Theodred, black dye, tier 7 crafted

staff: Gail ad-angol, world drop

Wandering Around Arda
    my Lotro blog :)

The weary commander burglar on Ettenmoors: Forsaking some of his agility for extra protection during the harsh battles, still keeping most of the classic burglar appearence.
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

The most recent incarnation/evolution of my Champion's original outfit. I've always enjoyed the challenge of items that are so unique, can't be dyed, or won't dye well that they're hard to make into cohesive outfits.

I'll list the items/dyes I used if people are interested. Otherwise, it's just the pictures, as I don't remember the exact names and I'm not in the game at the moment.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/10hncxh.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR="#8B4513"][MY ALTS] [B]Balvur[/B] warden/ [b]Hallti[/b] guardian/ [b]Hila[/b] burglar/ [b]Elenauriel[/b] runekeeper/ [b]Dolmifaynar[/b] minstrel [/COLOR]
    I speak my mind because it [COLOR="#B22222"][i]hurts[/i][/COLOR] to bite my tongue

It's been a long time since I've posted here and there are so many wonderful outfits! I think April was the last time I uploaded or made one myself.

Anyway, I'm back with a series of new outfits, this being the first one. To see more pictured from the "Eagle-friend" outfit, follow this link to my blog post!

http://materialmiddleearth.blogspot....f-gladden.html

Here are my favourite 2 at the moment:

First the obligatory ranger outfit

Head : Makeshift ranger mask
    Shoulders: Lvl 25 crafted light shoulders
    Body: Comfortable Robe (store)
    Hands: GB Medium hands (dyed)
    Feet: Bree outfitter boots
    Cloak: Plain outfitter cloak
    Everything dyed ranger green

and my tribal inspired Runekeeper

Head : Visage of the Goat (Store)
    Shoulders: Ulfars Soldier Guards (Shire quest item)
    Body: Patched Hauberk (skirmish vendor)
    Hands: Hidden
    Feet: Glossy Leather Boots (bree outfitter)
    Cloak: Plain cloak (outfitter)
    All dyed purple

Seite 153 von 185 ErsteErste ... 53 103 143 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 163 ... LetzteLetzte