Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 48 von 48

Re: Evenstar Kinship - Our doors are always open.

Zitat Zitat von booksmcread Beitrag anzeigen
    It appears as though the Evenstar Awesome Process as described above has been affecting some of our captains. And frankly, I'm enjoying the results.

I've also noticed that Aorik's beard is a little bit longer - could it be the EAP affecting him since I've joined? Huzzah!

Seriously though, Evenstar is a great group - I've only been a recruit for 1.5 months now, but have really enjoyed my time with the kin.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000014c989/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Just registered on your website, posted in the forums, and hope to hear form an officer soon!

Zitat Zitat von Ephigy Beitrag anzeigen
    Have we added a question about loyalties to ABBA on the application yet?
    *Pokes head in*

...ABBA? Did someone say ABBA?

Greetings and Mae Govannen Evenstar Kinship. I hope this message finds you all well.

Making the long journey toward Isengard. I am currently making my way southward from the Misty Mountains, and will be taking the pass into the Ettenmoors (heh) to let it be known that Tayawen has answered the call of the Free Peoples of Middle Earth and the threat that is ... The Rise of Isengard.

Leave the Kinhouse light on, the pipes full and the kegs cold. Hope to see you all again soon.

~Tayawen~
    ~Pweep~

Taya, it's great to hear from you again. The candle is burning in the window for you.

My time back has been most enjoyable.

The kinship has grown and many faces both old and new have come to answer the call from the threat of Isengard.

The bonds that hold this Kinship together shall never be broken. Truely a special place and one that I am glad I can call Home.

<3 Taya

Hi, do you have may UK based players, or EU ones?
    I do not have that emote... Yet.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000210f5b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Westfold Master Tinker: Cook: 7:7 Jeweller: 7:7 Prospector: 7:7

Zitat Zitat von GunnyFarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, do you have may UK based players, or EU ones?
    The majority of our kinship is from North America.

We do have a few members from other areas, but not a large number.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Monotype Corsiva][COLOR=Aqua]Evenstar Kinship[/COLOR] - [URL]http://www.evenstar-kinship.com[/URL] - [COLOR=Aqua]Vilya Server[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Home never felt so good.
    All roads lead to Evenstar.

We are always open to new players for those looking to join a stable, drama free Kinship.

Welcome to our newest recruit - Gowaine
    Geändert von pixiekitten (31.07.2012 um 08:13 Uhr)
    [color=violet]Ceowaru[/color] - the Burglar
    [color=red]Morarien and Alainne[/color] - the Elves of Reuchoinne
    [color=lime]Kiladora and Kiledora[/color] - the Hobbit twins of Belimarr

Hello,

Newish player here (played briefly before but became disenchanted as I had JUST quit WoW after several years).

Loving the game again and would love to be part of a kinship that seems to be as mature as this. Tried to register on the website but haven't received the confirmation email. Would someone be able to shoot me an invite in game sometime this evening?

Going to dinner now but will probably be back on between 10-11p E

Thanks in advance!

Zitat Zitat von radubadu Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello,

Newish player here (played briefly before but became disenchanted as I had JUST quit WoW after several years).

Loving the game again and would love to be part of a kinship that seems to be as mature as this. Tried to register on the website but haven't received the confirmation email. Would someone be able to shoot me an invite in game sometime this evening?

Going to dinner now but will probably be back on between 10-11p E

Thanks in advance!
    I see one of our officers has already found you online.

Welcome to Evenstar!
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Monotype Corsiva][COLOR=Aqua]Evenstar Kinship[/COLOR] - [URL]http://www.evenstar-kinship.com[/URL] - [COLOR=Aqua]Vilya Server[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Happy Holidays to everyone in Middle-earth from Evenstar!
    [/CENTER]

2013 is off to a good start

Our first non combat of the Year was a fishing contest!!

Conga rats to our grand prize winner - Thorunniel
    First place went to Wisa (Elvee)
    and second place to Tullinvorn - wearer of the lucky fishing hat

Next up on the list will be a Hide and Seek in the new improved Bree-town

Come join Evenstar where FUN is our middle name!!
    [color=violet]Ceowaru[/color] - the Burglar
    [color=red]Morarien and Alainne[/color] - the Elves of Reuchoinne
    [color=lime]Kiladora and Kiledora[/color] - the Hobbit twins of Belimarr

Zitat Zitat von pixiekitten Beitrag anzeigen
    Our first non combat of the Year was a fishing contest!!

Conga rats to our grand prize winner - Thorunniel
    First place went to Wisa (Elvee)
    and second place to Tullinvorn - wearer of the lucky fishing hat

Next up on the list will be a Hide and Seek in the new improved Bree-town

Come join Evenstar where FUN is our middle name!!
    My wife and I are looking for a new kin of casual and more mature players. This sounds about exactly what we are looking for. We returned from a year hiatus to find our old kin mostly vanished and a shell of what it once was. We enjoy all aspects of the game and want to do instances/raids but also don't want to feel pressured like we have to do them. I will post on the kins web page as well. My current toon is Cirkal and hers is Laja. Thanks for reading!

Zitat Zitat von Krystic33 Beitrag anzeigen
    My wife and I are looking for a new kin of casual and more mature players. This sounds about exactly what we are looking for. We returned from a year hiatus to find our old kin mostly vanished and a shell of what it once was. We enjoy all aspects of the game and want to do instances/raids but also don't want to feel pressured like we have to do them. I will post on the kins web page as well. My current toon is Cirkal and hers is Laja. Thanks for reading!
    Good to meet you Cirkal!

I see you both have been invited to the kinship.

Welcome to Evenstar.
    [/CENTER]

Spring is in the air!

Time to get outside and enjoy it!

Unless you have allergies, in which case, it's safer to join us in Middle-earth.
    [/CENTER]

Hello again

Hello everyone. I have returned to playing Lotr. Its been awhile so I was scanning the forums to see everything that has changed and i See that you guys are still active which is awesome. So I was hoping an officer can contact me online I was a member years ago. Kranos was my main toon. So hopefully i can rejoin you guys soon.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000155249/01007/signature.png]Kranos[/charsig]

Forum Issues?

Hey all, it's Gorhin. What's been wrong with the website? I've been trying to log on for months now and I just get a screen of white.

Has something happened?
    Codot, The VoiceBOSS
    [url]http://waiting4codot.tumblr.com/[/url]

Zitat Zitat von HughsonSharpe Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey all, it's Gorhin. What's been wrong with the website? I've been trying to log on for months now and I just get a screen of white.

Has something happened?
    Howdy Gohrin. Everything seems to be working for me. I've checked the site with a few different browsers without experiencing any issues. Feel free to send me a PM and maybe we can figure out what the problem is without filling up this forum.

-Books

Hey, Gorhin. We're still alive and kicking. The website is up and running at thr same address as always: www.evenstar-kinship.com. If you're seeing judt a white page, it's possible that your IP address was automatically blocked for too many invalid password attempts or some such thing. Send me an e-mail at webmaster@evenstar-kinship.com and I'll get it sorted.

Regards,
    Jondo
    [COLOR=lime][COLOR=White]Also known as [/COLOR]Jondo[/COLOR][COLOR=white], the off-key hobbit minstrel and purveyor of bad puns.
    [COLOR=Yellow]Are you at least 30 years old and looking to join a fun, casual kinship for mature players? Check out the[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=white][COLOR=DarkOrange][URL="http://www.evenstar-kinship.com"]Evenstar Kinship[/URL][/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]on Vilya.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=cyan]LOTRO Founder & Member for [/COLOR][COLOR=cyan]Life / Resident of Vilya[/COLOR]

Indeed, that was it, Gorhin. Your IP address had been auto-banned due to 10 invalid login attempts. I've removed the ban. If you remember your login name and password, then you should be able to login just fine now. If you need to know your login name or have your password reset, just send me an e-mail and I'll take care of it.
    [COLOR=lime][COLOR=White]Also known as [/COLOR]Jondo[/COLOR][COLOR=white], the off-key hobbit minstrel and purveyor of bad puns.
    [COLOR=Yellow]Are you at least 30 years old and looking to join a fun, casual kinship for mature players? Check out the[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=white][COLOR=DarkOrange][URL="http://www.evenstar-kinship.com"]Evenstar Kinship[/URL][/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]on Vilya.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=cyan]LOTRO Founder & Member for [/COLOR][COLOR=cyan]Life / Resident of Vilya[/COLOR]

Thank you for the help, and my apologies for the lack of response. I was supposed to be alerted via eMail when someone replied to this thread and that didn't happen.

Despite my years of playing, I am apparently STILL a complete noob. Thank you both for getting back to me so fast. It's much appreciated!
    Codot, The VoiceBOSS
    [url]http://waiting4codot.tumblr.com/[/url]

Just sent my application in on the guild forums. Look forward to joining Evenstar. Tedessa is the toon I am playing now.
    Geändert von NJMetMan (24.01.2014 um 10:52 Uhr)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001eeae2/signature.png]Arielrian[/charsig]

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2