Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 8 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 51 bis 75 von 196

Re: A Complete list of Moria Deeds, PoIs, and other info by R.A.I.D.

Zitat Zitat von buffalobob1 Beitrag anzeigen
    The bridge-shard - 14.1s, 99.7w

try 14.1s 97.7w
    Fixed... long list, warning some typos may occure.
    Leader of [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=173712]R.A.I.D.[/url] (Rememberme's Awesome Instructional Directions).

Thumbs up Re: A Complete list of Moria Deeds, PoIs, and other info by R.A.I.D.

Sorry if this was posted, but a search didn't give any results...

The Flaming Deeps
    Tanunshush - 15.2S, 110.4W

And thank you TONS for the info!!

How come this thread doesn't have a 5-star rating yet? VOTE IT UP!!!

BTW people, you get about 7000 Xp for completing an expansion deed, and most of the moria ones reward faction rep too. Not sure if the Eregion ones reward Rivendell rep or not, but the kind of people this guide is intended for probably already reached Kindred with them a few months ago
    Not all those who wander are lost. They might be working on one of their exploration deeds.
    The new forums stink on ice. Let others follow them who can.

Zitat Zitat von GilmourG Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry if this was posted, but a search didn't give any results...

The Flaming Deeps
    Tanunshush - 15.2S, 110.4W

And thank you TONS for the info!!
    Added! thanks a ton!

Zitat Zitat von MysterX Beitrag anzeigen
    How come this thread doesn't have a 5-star rating yet? VOTE IT UP!!!

BTW people, you get about 7000 Xp for completing an expansion deed, and most of the moria ones reward faction rep too. Not sure if the Eregion ones reward Rivendell rep or not, but the kind of people this guide is intended for probably already reached Kindred with them a few months ago
    So far only the deed have given 5.5K -10K exp. I havnt seen rep gains though. I am though kindred with rivendale.
    Leader of [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=173712]R.A.I.D.[/url] (Rememberme's Awesome Instructional Directions).

Zitat Zitat von nikito Beitrag anzeigen
    So far only the deed have given 5.5K -10K exp. I havnt seen rep gains though. I am though kindred with rivendale.
    So far, every Eregion exploration deed that I've done has given me 700 rep with Rivendell (with the possible exception of the Ridge-racer one, I don't remember if this gave any rep, and it only gave 96 xp).
    Originally Posted by Damian6988
    That is not unlike drinking a pot of coffee and taking a Valium.
    "I want to stay up and get more work done, but I don't want to remember any of it."

Zitat Zitat von Rainith Beitrag anzeigen
    So far, every Eregion exploration deed that I've done has given me 700 rep with Rivendell (with the possible exception of the Ridge-racer one, I don't remember if this gave any rep, and it only gave 96 xp).
    I've noticed this too, ill be sure to investigate a bit farther before I update.

Oregon, lying in the grass with my Laptop!

Forges has a hidden deed that bestows the title: Bane of Industry

Its accomplished by completing all 5 deeds in the forges.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Lorebreaker, Hero of Legend r15 Elf RK[/COLOR][INDENT][COLOR=Silver]/Smiter of Foes, [COLOR=Yellow]Vanyar[/COLOR][/COLOR][/INDENT]
    [COLOR=Silver][INDENT]Foe of Morgoth Belegurth, [COLOR=Yellow]Crosser of Roads[/COLOR][/INDENT]
    [INDENT]Mender of Afflictions, [COLOR=Yellow]Expositor of Words[/COLOR][/INDENT]
    [INDENT]Pet Rock Owner, [COLOR=Yellow]Quendi of Cuiviénen[/COLOR][/INDENT]
    [INDENT]Exile [COLOR=Yellow]11/15/08[/COLOR][/INDENT]
    [/COLOR][/I][/FONT]

Zitat Zitat von Westernesse Beitrag anzeigen
    Forges has a hidden deed that bestows the title: Bane of Industry

Its accomplished by completing all 5 deeds in the forges.
    what is the name of the deed?

what is the name of the deed?
    Its just called Bane of Industry. So the same as the title it gives.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Lorebreaker, Hero of Legend r15 Elf RK[/COLOR][INDENT][COLOR=Silver]/Smiter of Foes, [COLOR=Yellow]Vanyar[/COLOR][/COLOR][/INDENT]
    [COLOR=Silver][INDENT]Foe of Morgoth Belegurth, [COLOR=Yellow]Crosser of Roads[/COLOR][/INDENT]
    [INDENT]Mender of Afflictions, [COLOR=Yellow]Expositor of Words[/COLOR][/INDENT]
    [/COLOR][/I][/FONT]

In Explorer Deeds at top of page and also in Slayer area

Dens of the Beasts lists Burnt Tor 49.1s, 10.5w

The Ring Goes South lists Burnt Tor 9.1s, 10.5w

Easy typo
    Geändert von Deepset (04.12.2008 um 05:03 Uhr)

Its just called Bane of Industry. So the same as the title it gives.
    thanks a bunch, adding now. Added name to thanks as well.

Zitat Zitat von Deepset Beitrag anzeigen
    In Explorer Deeds at top of page and also in Slayer area

Dens of the Beasts lists Burnt Tor 49.1s, 10.5w

The Ring Goes South lists Burnt Tor 9.1s, 10.5w

Easy typo
    Thank you, fixing now.
    Geändert von nikito (04.12.2008 um 20:09 Uhr)

Un-Confirmed Hidden Deeds

Complete 100 Moria quests

Complete all Moria exploration deeds - Title: Explorer of Khazad-dum
    As for this section. I can confirm Explorer of Khazad-dum.

The deed title is Explorer of Khazad-dum. Gives the same as a title.
    It requires the exploration deed for each zone, Bulwarks of the enemy and footsteps of the Fellowship. Its 13 exploration deeds total.

As for the complete 100 moria quests, According to my deed log I have over 150 Moria quests completed. From completing the finals of all 3 of the deeds. So this is either bugged, more then 100 quests or false. I don't think I've hit 200 quests yet.
    [/COLOR][/I][/FONT]

I can confirm the 'Explorer of Khazad-Dum' deed.

You need to complete all 13 explorer deeds in Moria (atleast one is outside! :P)

As for this section. I can confirm Explorer of Khazad-dum.

The deed title is Explorer of Khazad-dum. Gives the same as a title.
    It requires the exploration deed for each zone, Bulwarks of the enemy and footsteps of the Fellowship. Its 13 exploration deeds total.

As for the complete 100 moria quests, According to my deed log I have over 150 Moria quests completed. From completing the finals of all 3 of the deeds. So this is either bugged, more then 100 quests or false. I don't think I've hit 200 quests yet.
    Added, thanks again! Also, interesting about the quest deed because someone in beta DID have it. Hmm, maybe they ethier A. took it out, or B. compeleted 200+, or C. completed ALL quests(this idea is daunting).

Zitat Zitat von Barn Beitrag anzeigen
    I can confirm the 'Explorer of Khazad-Dum' deed.

You need to complete all 13 explorer deeds in Moria (atleast one is outside! :P)
    Which one is outside? thanks.

Not sure if someone else has mentioned this, but your deed Blinded by Fire is actually for the Forges, not Fil Gashan
    [center][url=http://my.lotro.com/character/vilya/empalas/][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000004a83b/01008/signature.png]Empalas[/charsig][/url]
    [color=red]Empalas Silencebreaker[/color], Minstrel Extraordinaire
    [color=yellow]Antien Brightspeaker[/color] - 63 Rune-keeper ---- [color=yellow]Malathiros Starseeker[/color] - 65 Lore-master
    [url=http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=178855&TabID=1513145]Rangers of Evendim[/url][/center]

I'd bet the exploration deed for where the Balrog's body is (Zirakzigil) as that is outside on a mountain.
    Geändert von Rainith (06.12.2008 um 21:32 Uhr)
    Originally Posted by Damian6988
    That is not unlike drinking a pot of coffee and taking a Valium.
    "I want to stay up and get more work done, but I don't want to remember any of it."

The one where you find the balrog corpse (you already have it)

I finished that deed, and it finished the explorer one too.

Just on rep and xp from deeds, Ridge-racer gave 16xp (yes, 16) and no rep.

I helped around 20 people get this done on Saturday, and all reported the same

Also, interesting about the quest deed because someone in beta DID have it. Hmm, maybe they ethier A. took it out, or B. compeleted 200+, or C. completed ALL quests(this idea is daunting).
    Going off the # of deeds list (i think you said you had this) given in the beta, I don't think this deed actually exists. That list only had 2 hidden deeds in Moria proper and I just found the second one. Its called Triumph within the Deeps. It gives a title 'Triumph within the Deeps'. I got it last night and I believe its for completing tier 2 of all the slayer deeds in Moria proper.

Also It appears that all the 6 man instances in Moria have a deed for completing all the deeds in the instance. So far thats been the case with FT, Forges and I've heard skumfil has a deed for doing this too (seen someone with title, but I haven't gotten it its called Exterminator) So I would guess the other instances have this too.
    [/COLOR][/I][/FONT]

Going off the # of deeds list (i think you said you had this) given in the beta, I don't think this deed actually exists. That list only had 2 hidden deeds in Moria proper and I just found the second one. Its called Triumph within the Deeps. It gives a title 'Triumph within the Deeps'. I got it last night and I believe its for completing tier 2 of all the slayer deeds in Moria proper.

Also It appears that all the 6 man instances in Moria have a deed for completing all the deeds in the instance. So far thats been the case with FT, Forges and I've heard skumfil has a deed for doing this too (seen someone with title, but I haven't gotten it its called Exterminator) So I would guess the other instances have this too.
    Pretty sure you are right about Skumfil, last night when I completed a Skumfil deed it would say "Purge Skumfil of Evil" or something like that to indicate a hidden deed was updating.
    Not all those who wander are lost. They might be working on one of their exploration deeds.
    The new forums stink on ice. Let others follow them who can.

Zitat Zitat von Barn Beitrag anzeigen
    Just on rep and xp from deeds, Ridge-racer gave 16xp (yes, 16) and no rep.

I helped around 20 people get this done on Saturday, and all reported the same
    where you all kindred with riven?

Added, thanks again! Also, interesting about the quest deed because someone in beta DID have it. Hmm, maybe they ethier A. took it out, or B. compeleted 200+, or C. completed ALL quests(this idea is daunting).
    Originally, the Moria Quest Deed was one single chain of 5 tiers (culminating in a 'Complete 100 quests' objective). In order to better organize our quests in Moria, they were broken into Upper, Central and Lower Levels and deeds were adjusted accordingly.
    where you all kindred with riven?
    Ridge-racer is a side-deed that is not intended to have any association with a specific faction. You get a very paltry amount of XP and the title.

Zitat Zitat von Scenario Beitrag anzeigen
    Ridge-racer is a side-deed that is not intended to have any association with a specific faction. You get a very paltry amount of XP and the title.
    Ridge-racer? Seriously? That's the greatest thing I've ever heard. It's Ridge Racer!
    Leader of Straight Outta Gondor
    Proudly breaking your immersion since 2007
    Welcome to the LOTRO Forums, where humility is apparently a four-letter word.

Nice list...

Zitat Zitat von Scenario Beitrag anzeigen
    Originally, the Moria Quest Deed was one single chain of 5 tiers (culminating in a 'Complete 100 quests' objective). In order to better organize our quests in Moria, they were broken into Upper, Central and Lower Levels and deeds were adjusted accordingly.
    Deed were adjusted according... let me guess; finish all quests in Upper levels, yuo get a hidden deed, likewise for Central, and Lower....

Although I thought i finished all quests in Upper level... need to check and I hope the repeat quests are not counted to this! (I mean I hope you don't have to do the mirror repeat quest like 10 times to achieve the upper level deed after you complete all quests there)

Seite 3 von 8 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LetzteLetzte