Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 33 von 35 ErsteErste ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 801 bis 825 von 861
    Mead, yet it is what is in the hobbit pipe I like! ;-))
    An altered state of consciousness does not change reality only one's perception of it.

Zitat Zitat von vampblood21 Beitrag anzeigen
    Alright... Anir did it, so i must as well... Here i am, the sexy beast, and .... the one and only.. Stanely Cup.. <3 .... i look a little bit in shock but still... bad pic.. (=

<3 hugs to under
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001eb507/signature.png]Celestirrh[/charsig]
    Namaste .

Zitat Zitat von angelastar Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi all This is some photos of me

I am lifetime founder vip, and player council member.

my character i play most often are- Angelstar- lvl 85 rk

and my creep i play most often is my Angelastarsabove- rank 10 warg

[IMG][/IMG][IMG]

[IMG][/IMG] ah photo of my pc i play on too , my sons pc is on desk next to mine

just beautiful... so happy we have alot of women that play in the moors <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001eb507/signature.png]Celestirrh[/charsig]
    Namaste .

Can't Figure out how to post a picture -_-
    Creeps: Maidwen, Maidluk, Misan
    Freeps: Misanthropy, Misscheif

I hope this works!

Buttuggly, Raggin, Aklukash and Spearking, say hello to Maid

No Butt, I do not have "Punk Hair"

... ican't see my own photo, but i'm hoping you can... lol.

no hope for the girl who can't work a forum.
    Creeps: Maidwen, Maidluk, Misan
    Freeps: Misanthropy, Misscheif

Zitat Zitat von Misan2302 Beitrag anzeigen

I hope this works!

Buttuggly, Raggin, Aklukash and Spearking, say hello to Maid

No Butt, I do not have "Punk Hair"

... ican't see my own photo, but i'm hoping you can... lol.

no hope for the girl who can't work a forum.
    Try using photobucket

Trapped in a community of cells, commonly referred to as a body, which is located in Ireland

My little puppy girl's (she is 12 weeks) first walk up into the forest today.
    She's got big friends, my 2 do(b/p)es totally adore her ^_^

Oh yessi.. bike season is starting again soon!
    My Suzuki DR650, best bike I ever owned
    Any other bikers around *started biking at 16 with a 80cc*

Grownup, Mhmm

[CENTER][URL="http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Stormrage007/media/2r2ty8h_zps04809b91.png.html"][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/Stormrage007/2r2ty8h_zps04809b91.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Voinamainen - Khall - Shattersoul - Velox - Thaydron - Hadesdoom - Akinaard - Illshot - Morthane - Doomhound

[/CENTER]

Trapped in a community of cells, commonly referred to as a body, which is located in Ireland
    Zitat Zitat von Stormchaos Beitrag anzeigen
    Grownup, Mhmm[/URL]
    Oh you show off!! I don't have the strength to ride heavy dirt, although I am still dreaming of riding The Dakar. Has been a dream of mine for a long time ^_^

Will you allow your daughters to ride? Helmet hair for the win! *chuckles*

How long have you been riding competitively? Led is a dirt biker too, he's got a 250 cc <3 and he rides competitively like you do ^^
    Geändert von Starina (21.03.2014 um 17:23 Uhr) Grund: removed a pic to not flood

My daughters and wife ride quads (shrug) and yes, they always wear gear. Been racing my whole life it seems, sx, mx, trials, poker run etc. Not racing as much as I used to, family takes up too much time. Here is my scrapper bike CR250R

[CENTER][URL="http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Stormrage007/media/2r2ty8h_zps04809b91.png.html"][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/Stormrage007/2r2ty8h_zps04809b91.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Voinamainen - Khall - Shattersoul - Velox - Thaydron - Hadesdoom - Akinaard - Illshot - Morthane - Doomhound

[/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Stormchaos Beitrag anzeigen
    My daughters and wife ride quads (shrug) and yes, they always wear gear. Been racing my whole life it seems, sx, mx, trials, poker run etc. Not racing as much as I used to, family takes up too much time. Here is my scrapper bike CR250R
    Quads look great fun. Never tried one but they surely must have their moments too ^^
    Neighbour in England did compete on dirt, but he ended breaking his ankle very badly and decided to stop after that. He missed it greatly though :'/

Im a rider tooooo!!!!

Lol forgot to add this pic and my alts names

Alts are Leding - Ledsneaky - and any other led you know of lol

My winter toy, RMK900

Father-in-law terrorizing the school track in my daughter's gokart, gotta love the hair LOL

[/CENTER]

That is super cool, Led!!! Love the tank paintings too, from both of yours!! ^_^ I always wanted one, but nothing skull like, I want a desert scene or maybe a fairy :P though I really don't like the purple on my 650, I wear the pink and purple, not my bike o.O

Below is my previous DR350. First big bike was the Suzuki DR500 (and yep, I still had to kickstart that one, which was an adventure to say the least for a lightweight with little strength >.>). Also had the DR800 some point. Seems I got an obsession with the DR series ~blinks~ but also had a Katana too in the past, just really can't handle the heavy streetbikes, their weight is not suited for me.

The 350 is extremely high. I am not tall and despite longish legs had to tiptoe when stopping which felt unsafe, so when I brought her in for services and spotted the 650, I ended swapping, as the 650 is lower and I totally love her

And that badge was given to me by one of the lovely guys from the LA Biker Police. I had met two of them when I tried find my way in LA while travelling in the States, was totally lost (what a surprise *groans*) ended needing help. They invited me to meet them the following night to go on duty with them and I met the whole bunch at Melrose at some pizzeria. Soooooooo many police bikes parked outside, all in a row, it was a sight to behold! And after plenty of pizza they had me follow them to Hollywood Blvd. Was allowed to park my rental car in the middle lane with all the police bikes and cars (was a Friday night, I think, or Saturday). They taught me how to write tickets! *giggles* I filled them out, but wasn't allowed to sign them *pouts* :P
    They were so sweet and kind, was an amazing night being dotted over by the LA Police Bikers, can't thank them enough for the wonderful memories they gave their 'little tourist', will never forget how nice they were <3

And oh, forgot to say GRRRRRRRRR - that got me really envious now! I always wanted to ride one of those snow ones. Grew up skiing in winter holidays with Papa, but never got to ride one of those *sniffles*

plus LOL to your father in law!!!!!!! He definitely looks like he is having fun there ^______^
    Geändert von Starina (21.03.2014 um 17:26 Uhr)

Wink

file:///C:/Users/Cadester/Pictures/2013-12-08%20002/IMG_0397.JPG

Cool Back playing again!

Geändert von EarthyCelt (20.05.2014 um 21:33 Uhr) Grund: Addendum
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001c27ba/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

And just because I am a showoff.

Zitat Zitat von Starina Beitrag anzeigen
    That is super cool, Led!!! Love the tank paintings too, from both of yours!! ^_^ I always wanted one, but nothing skull like, I want a desert scene or maybe a fairy :P though I really don't like the purple on my 650, I wear the pink and purple, not my bike o.O

Below is my previous DR350. First big bike was the Suzuki DR500 (and yep, I still had to kickstart that one, which was an adventure to say the least for a lightweight with little strength >.>). Also had the DR800 some point. Seems I got an obsession with the DR series ~blinks~ but also had a Katana too in the past, just really can't handle the heavy streetbikes, their weight is not suited for me.

The 350 is extremely high. I am not tall and despite longish legs had to tiptoe when stopping which felt unsafe, so when I brought her in for services and spotted the 650, I ended swapping, as the 650 is lower and I totally love her

And that badge was given to me by one of the lovely guys from the LA Biker Police. I had met two of them when I tried find my way in LA while travelling in the States, was totally lost (what a surprise *groans*) ended needing help. They invited me to meet them the following night to go on duty with them and I met the whole bunch at Melrose at some pizzeria. Soooooooo many police bikes parked outside, all in a row, it was a sight to behold! And after plenty of pizza they had me follow them to Hollywood Blvd. Was allowed to park my rental car in the middle lane with all the police bikes and cars (was a Friday night, I think, or Saturday). They taught me how to write tickets! *giggles* I filled them out, but wasn't allowed to sign them *pouts* :P
    They were so sweet and kind, was an amazing night being dotted over by the LA Police Bikers, can't thank them enough for the wonderful memories they gave their 'little tourist', will never forget how nice they were <3

And oh, forgot to say GRRRRRRRRR - that got me really envious now! I always wanted to ride one of those snow ones. Grew up skiing in winter holidays with Papa, but never got to ride one of those *sniffles*

plus LOL to your father in law!!!!!!! He definitely looks like he is having fun there ^______^
    I always pictured you with black hair LoL.

Zitat Zitat von MrSlayer22 Beitrag anzeigen

Theres a recent pic where I don't look like I might cane someone (had to get an ID photo recently so I have been working on my photogenicness )
    and, my bed is tidy in a photo for once!
    also thats my favourite shirt <3

[CENTER][IMG]http://oi57.tinypic.com/j923qx.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Think after 4 years it's time to add to this forum....

Sincerely, Eldur(Rhogue) and Belva
    [CENTER][IMG]http://oi57.tinypic.com/j923qx.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Eldurfang Beitrag anzeigen

Don't feel bad. After 7 I'm still resisting.

Zitat Zitat von Eldurfang Beitrag anzeigen

O_O.!!!!!!!!!
    [CENTER][URL="http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/Joseph_Rector/media/9f5k.png.html"][IMG]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/Joseph_Rector/9f5k.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Spilo Beitrag anzeigen
    And just because I am a showoff.

Zitat Zitat von Enzaraen Beitrag anzeigen
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

Seite 33 von 35 ErsteErste ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LetzteLetzte