We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: New Dof Map

New Dof Map

Couldnt find a map of waypoints that have now been introduced to the Delving so decided to knock up something rough and ready to get the ball rolling. Now, the map below was completed when the Ettens map was totally red so a few DoF mini-bosses are not shown here as these only appear when outposts are held by the DoF.

I've spent some time here hoping to catch the odd lone freep and figuring out quickest A to B routes. When the map is red it really is easy to move about DoF unhindered by mobs...providing you avoid arch-nemesis areas (red). On warg I've never pulled DoF or Freep NPCs by stealthing past them, aggro range must be minuscule.

Finally, sometimes the quickest / shortest route will take you past Gortheblin which can be solo'd by using local npcs and some kiting. Unfortunately you cant use a waypoint while in combat.

Very nice! I like that you put those named mobs on it.
    Thanks for the hard work
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100001b18ab/signature.png]Thraktakburguul[/charsig]

YES! Thank you so much was hoping someone would do this. Mods/ STICKY PLEASE, in general pvp.