We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Open the Silver Deep Guard House!

It's a minor thing, but could we get the Silver Deep Guardhouse unlocked? As far as I know, there are no quest chains for it, so why is it locked? You can get into it while in the instanced starting area, and the interior is fabulously designed. It would be an astounding location for RP- it's internal, not too far out-of-the-way, yet is less conventional than the classic "I go to the tavern" RP.

Turbine, can you please let us access this excellent location?

Thumbs up Re: Open the Silver Deep Guard House!

that is a good point but, not trying to be a troll or anything, why not just go to one of the back rooms of the prancing pony, that is what my kin does.

Re: Open the Silver Deep Guard House!

I'm guessing this is near the silver deep mines? I do like some interesting, out of the way indoor spaces like the gardens at thorin's hall that was a nice idea, and I was in the banquet hall (?) south of the prancing pony for the first time this week and that is a nice space too, I'm guessing it is a recent addition because I've not noticed it before.